Newbie Nudist Area

Introduction to Nudism and any of the awkward questions you may have

Lonely Guy

Hi everybody, I'm karl from India. I just joined today in the hope of finding new nudist friends to discuss my interest in Nudism. I'm also open to a long distance relationship with a mature man. Do please check out my profile and get in...

HELP HELP ;)

Hello, I would like to know if somebody could use has to change my "You are not True Nudist Certified" " yes True Nudist Certified " thank you William ; )

Hello

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site as of a few days ago. I'm also very new to social nudism. I've been a home nudist since I was a youngster taking every chance I had to enjoy myself. However, I'm very pleased to say I had my first...

new here too

hey all,i'm rob,37,home nudist for a year or so,found the site via a friend so thought i'd take a look,have uploaded photos but waiting for tem to be accepted.just like to say thanks and look forward to hearing from you xx

Welcome PAmaAndPa

Just noticed a post you made in another thread indicating that you are new to TN and I wanted to welcome you to the site. It appears you may have arrived at a less than optimal time given the thread you posted in. I thought it better to welcome you...

European Destination for Lone Male with a...

Hi, Im a 25 Yr old male who owns a Campervan based in Europe. Im thinking of trying out a nudist campsite holiday as a lone traveller, which would be my first nudist experience. Just a few questions for experienced nudists. Is there any reason to...

Latest Post
by  
Hi from Spain

Hi everybody, I'm new here and my English is not good enought, but finally I've decided to participate because I'd like to share experiencies about nudism with people all around the world and I think that this is the best place for it.

New to the site

Greetings everyone! I literally stumbled onto TN, and I have been here less than 72 hours so I am still learning my way around. I hope to get to know many of you in the days and weeks ahead. I am impressed with the diversity I see here. Many people...

Hi all - just joined last week

I've been a closet nudist for 15 years plus, got to my first nude beach in Fall of '07 and loved it! My wife has no interest so it's something I'll enjoy when I can.