Newbie Nudist Area

Introduction to Nudism and any of the awkward questions you may have

I feel I fail at socializing here.

I am trying to contact young nudists in Ontario (both male and female) and since no one is responding to my letters, I am assuming no one wants to be my friend. Maybe I am asking a bad icebreaker question which is if they have ever been to a beach...

apollo or Playalinda

Hi all We were suppose to go to Apollo this afternoon, but thing i was a bit cold. We lovo to go tomorrow(sunday).. we have been talking about apollo or Playalinda Witch is best? most people??.. Thanks

Latest Post
by  
Apollo tomorrow

hi all We are gooing to Apollo for the first time tomorrow. we will arrive around 03 pm, what parking lots should we stop at. When we get to the beach does the nudist arear start rightthere, or do we have to go left or right. thank

Hello Hello People

Hello Just joined. Went on chat it was a bit weird IS everyone here so creepy? Sam, from UK by the way. Hi

worryed about my 1st time

hi all me n my gf r going on holiday in a few weeks n she want 2 go on 2 nude beaches but i'm worry about getting hard dont want us 2 get kicked off. so just seeing is it ok 2 walk about like that cheers

Hi

Hello from Croatia,Split.....to everyone here well i'm not new to nudity ...and all of that ....but i don't have much people to be nude with

photos

We just became certified, and I am trying to view some photos. When I click the see my pictures button it takes me to a blank page. All that is on there is the back to profile button. It even happens if I try to get to our photos. Can anyone tell me...

HI Im new here

hi im new here

new to the nudist world

well at the age of 58 i attend my first nudest resort in jun of 2010. this was in tuscon az, sierra viste just outsideof tusconaz. to say the least i ,love the exp. and since then i've gone to the semionale resort twice in davie fl.twice....