Newbie Nudist Area

Introduction to Nudism and any of the awkward questions you may have

Does Everyone Need Sunblock?

Good day fellow peeps! Alright, I ask this question because given my dark skin tone, I have never gotten a sunburn in my life. Ever. And it's not due to not being exposed to the sun for a long amount of time. I reside in Nevada, which gets up to...

Newbie female member from NW UK

Hi I am Alex - a female naturist naturist in her mid fifties. I currently live in a flat and so have nowhere to sunbathe nude. If any of you out there have a nice secluded garden where (time & weather permitting) I could catch some rays I would be...

Beaches

Hi I'm looking for some advice, i'm still fairly new to the lifestyle but my no means a virgin, but a fortnight ago I went to my local beach for some sun time (a beach I've been to before) but I found as soon as I stripped I was bothered...

North Carolina mountain nude

Hey everyone the name is Carlton and I just wanted to say hey. I am new to whole idea of the nuddist life style and just trying to meet new people and learn.

love my skin

new to the nude word and loving it

Nude with young kids

My wife and I swim and sun nude in and around our private pool. This summer will be more difficult than years past. Our son will be three and a half. Up until now he wouldnt even notice us sunning nude in the back yard. Ive noticed over the winter...

Profile Pic

So why does my profile pic area still read, "Ask me for a Pic?" Is it not approved or do I have to do something? I mean when I click on the Ask Me square I can see my photos but the profile pic isn't there by default. Help!

I am a newbie

Hiya all Im new to the nudist scene and i am looking to meet people and find places where i cann go in birmingham, uk. Can anyone help? i apologise for the lack of picture but due to my job i have to be careful. Adam

New to the site and nudity

Hey everyone. Im new to the site and the whole nudism thing. Right now it mostly consists of me being nude as uch as i can when at home ( damn roommates lol). I really want to try more but not sure what to do. Also if anyone knows of any beaches,...

Shy Nudists

Have you noticed how many TN members have no photo or have a profile that is only available to friends? I call them shy nudists. Are they worried about perves taking a look. There are plenty of other web sites for the pervs, full of naked glamour...