Newbie Nudist Area

Introduction to Nudism and any of the awkward questions you may have

Looking for a gerenal idea

Hey there all you naked people. Okay so I am thinking about going to a nudist resort for the first time sometime over this coming summer, however I have a bit of a problem. I tend to get narbs (No Apparent Reason Boner) from time to time. This is...

Nudism makes me happy and relaxed :) Where...

Hello, I am 20 years old and have been a stressed college student. I have found that sleeping nude has allowed me to sleep better and beig nude when I'm home makes me feel happier about my body and I enjoy the feeling so much more. I do not know...

first time clothes free

hi Just returned from fuerterventura and took theplunge to go naked. both my wife and i found it a liberating experiance. on occasions i fond myself getting aroused, not because of the other nudists but the thought of people seeing my wife naked. is...

bellybuttons

does anyone have an inbetweenie or an outie bellybutton?

Another newbie arrives

Hi all, I'm Tony from South East Wales. Home nudist at the moment, and will be through the winter Looking to make new friends in my area to help me move from being nude indoors to the great outdoors... when the weather picks up again! Chat soon...

Hello from Indonesia

Hello, I am new here. I am home nudist, since no nude beaches in Indonesia.

Nude in Wales

Gay naturist here - where's good to be nude in Wales? - S Wales in particular.

Latest Post
by  
What to do you do when spouse is resistant

I recently discoverd that I enjoy being a nudist. For me it is the ultimate feeling of freedom and escape from lifes stressors (even if only for an afternoon). My wife and I have visited a local nudist resort twice this summer. I love and think that...

How and Where to be nude if mom doesnt...

k i still live with my mom and she isnt into the whole nudist thing so i can only be nude when she isnt home 8am-430 what else is there i can do? o and the nearst resort is 3hours away

Hi I'm new

I just joined this site yesterday, got certified, and amlooking to meet new friends. I love nudismand will answer messages and friend requests from all you wonderfulnudists out there!