Newbie Nudist Area

Introduction to Nudism and any of the awkward questions you may have

Hi

span id="result_box" class="short_text"span style="background-color: #e6ecf9; color: #000;"font size="5"Hi everyone/font/span/span

Beach or Resort? Which is better for a first...

Ok, I've decided to take the plunge and give social nudism a try. I've been considering it for years, but recently have been thinking a lot more and after reading around on this site and some great encouragement from members here, it's...

Bearman234

Hi let me introduce myself my name is David, I live in Washington , I'm looking for some new friends to correspond with,I am a fun loving Christian nudest, I'm a 53 year old male I'm single I don't have any children I've been a...

I'm a new nudist and have a question

While I've always been comfortable more so naked then clothed and am not ashamed to see others naked--I'm terrified to be nude in front of others. It's not that I'm insecure about my body as a whole, because I'm very active and...

Hi

HI everyone, im Veronik from quebec and i want to have some new friend here. Im a naturist for 10 year and i practice with my sister and my mother. bye

Would nudism get you bored of seeing the...

Making love is all about sensuality and attraction...at least for the most part. Would making you "see enough" lose the "attraction factor? or is it something else that would draw you back?

Amputee nudist wanting to go to De anze...

lost my leg in a motorcycle accident 8 years ago and wear a prosthetic leg below my right knee. i considered myself a nudists before my accident but seem to have really been shy to be nude in any type of setting with more than 2 or 3 people. I love...

Certification

There is a lot of information concerning certification all over the Froum threads, but it's not all in one same place. Therefore, I'm posting this message to try to get everything in one place as much as possible. Certification is a way to...

Latest PostTime for a bump.
by Gerry-4 
First time

Hi all, My wife andI are planning our first trip to a nudist resort. We are worried about being nude with young ones, we have never done that, I guess it's normal to be uptight about the first visit. We love children and there are so many...

Hi From Italy

hi there, I'm Enrico from north-east of italy. I discovered this site surfing on internet and it looks very interesting and with nice people. I'm 23yo, I study at university and going to take my second degree in Architecture. I love animals,...