Newbie Nudist Area

Introduction to Nudism and any of the awkward questions you may have

Greeting from Chile

Hi Everybody.. I am nudist male from Chile (North Patagonia area), and I will like to share friendship with other real nudist around the world. If someone want to know more about me, please dont hesitate in e-mail me. Please only serious reply....

Latest Post
by  
Just joined today

Hi everyone I just joined today and wanted to say hello and hope I fit in here.

Your responsibilities as a member of this...

"THIS IS A SELF-POLICING SITE. THAT MEANS FOLLOW THE RULES AND IF SOMEONE IS NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILTY AS A MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING TO TAKE THE APPROPRIATE ACTIONS. Any site is only as good as its members - old or...

newbie here

Hello all fellow nudists My name is Frank I live in illinois, single tall big guy(i know my pics look scary sorry) I became a nudist to help with a skin diseasei have called hidradenitis supprativa(google it) I am a home and backyard nudist with...

Picture Ratings

I noticed that there are pictures with ratings on the main screen. Where do those ratings come from?

So...

I notice that there are some profiles on here that haven't been used in over a year, some in over two years; what is going on with that?

Hi everyone

We are relatively new to the site and wanted to introduce ourselves. My name is Lisa and my husband is Dan, and we are a mid-30s couple from western PA. We have been home nudists for the past 7 years and have recently decided that we want to find...

Pictures

How do we deal with a profile where there are photos posted that are obviously NOT of the person?

Hello, we are new

Hello, New to this, we are wanting to learn more beforegetting out of thethe house/yard this summer. We have been married may years (ask us) looking only for friendship and info on being a nudist, so looking for others that are couples/married for...