Newbie Nudist Area

Introduction to Nudism and any of the awkward questions you may have

New to the group.

I just thought I'd say hi to the members. I joined a few days ago and hope to spend alot of timehere and meet some good people. I've been a closet nudist since I was about 12 and enjoy spending time at home, indoors and out, in the nude....

Hi New to Site

Hi, Im new to this site and new to the idea of being nude. Kinda lost at what to do. Any guidance would be much appreciated. p.s how long does it take for images to get approved by theadministrator?

very very new to this

hi everyone, just a couple of questions to ease my mind. my wife and i have just started being nudist,my wife is very shy. both of us have sunbathed naked but not had the courage to walk from our bathing spot to the water.any helpful suggestions to...

Hello

Hello @ all I'm from Switzerland. I'm new on this site but i think this is a great website for all nudist . I'm here for learing new people from all over the world. Sorry for my english i speak only a little bit.

new

i,m new in all this, please give any advice

fun loving nudist...

Hi every one ...how are nudies...I have been a nudist for 15 years.. in UK.. mainly in Kent.. so nice be here and join my group if you like sound of it..The Side Gate nudists its called.. Thank you.. have fun what ever you do...

Hello!

Hello, I created this account awhile ago, and now I've come back! I was just wondering, I uploaded some pics, and sent a true nudist application in, and it says my account is locked? What does that mean? and how long does it take for me to get...

Trying to find an honest no sex, no swinger...

Are there any real good nudist sites non pay, no sex, no kink, no spamjust honest true naturist or nudist photos and videos

true nudist pics

driving me crazy??? i can upload to my site the truenudist pics, but i cant get it accepted to change my status to true nudist?? Its not the size of the pic, as that did accept to my site??

It takes long time?

hi another time. in my profile, it says this message, so i can'tsee my uploaded picture, and I cannot enter to the chat, for example.It takes much time?: div class="errors" style="text-align: center;" h4Attention!/h4 Your...