Newbie Nudist Area

Introduction to Nudism and any of the awkward questions you may have

i cannot believe it uk is still sunny wooooo

i cannot believe it that the uk is still sunny after what i think is 10 days...

Another hello from slightly less sunny UK.

Bit more overcast today, but it looks like I might get an hour or so in the garden for te last few rays if I'm lucky. I'm completely new to naturism. Last summer we had two weeks at a villa in Portugal with a private pool. After my first...

Hello all from sunny uk...

hiya all, Just a quick hello from a very sunny uk where the weather is warm,, i know a lot of you cannot believe it but trust me its warm..mmmmm..xx

Hello From the Mid North South Australia

Hello everyone im Dan a 24 year old from the Mid North South Australia, as im new here i thought i might tell you a bit about myself......I decided to become a nudist after talks with my Girlfriend about a month ago. As i am always walking around...

Hello from switzerland

Hello @ all we are a young couple from switzerland and we search other couples around the world. We are nudists for 3.5 years and we like it very much. I think this is a great site for all nudist. sorry for my bad english . naked wishes Sandy

New Here

Hi all. New to the site....somewhat new to nudism. Been a home nudist for a few years and been to a few beaches but thats about it. Just look to chat with some cool people and make new friends. So far everyone seems pretty cool here and look forward...

Latest PostWelcome
by JackNeilson 
What Happens When...

My girlfriend and I went to a nude beach for the VERY FIRST time last weekend and it was ok after we stripped and laid out on our chairs but emabrassingly enough I achieved an erection that persisted to say the least. I finally put on a pair of swim...

One MORE Question

I don't have a web cam or a scanner, can ANYBODY tell me how to upload a photo...I'm totally new to ALL of this...

Howdy to everyone from cheeseland!

I have been visiting the site to learn what I can and make sure it is a good fit. Aside from a little no-sense, it seems like a nice place to be with many great contributors. I am just a guy who enjoys spending time sky-clad when I can. I have an...

Im New

Im only a part time nudist but love every minute of it. Im here to make new friends and possibly meet someone around were i live.

Latest PostWelcome to TN.
by jaffo59