Newbie Nudist Area

Introduction to Nudism and any of the awkward questions you may have

Introducing Myself

Hi one and all, I had a post here but it showed up on a google search - blush. Fairly embarassing, I was helping someone with google and there it was. My post got laughed at by a non-nudist who thankfully didnt know it was me but I certainly wont be...

Hi from Down Under

Hi all. New to this site. Not to naturism. Although I've been away from it for some time. Can't wait to chat to some of you. Looking to hopefully meet up with some Brisbane locals, for outings and such as well. I was open and honest years...

Certified Young Adults group

I can offer facilities for young adults at a city pool in Toronto. I obviously need hosts. Would the moderator of the group for Young Adults respond. Thanks, Dave Fleming (TANS)

Latest Post
by  
new to this

Hi there everyone. My wife and I recently agreed to taking a small vacation this year to try out the waters at a nudist resort to see if it interests us. We are quite nervous. To tell you the truth there are some things that have been making me...

What are the most common problems for new...

Talking to others about it? Getting the correct temperature on the heat/AC ?

A helpful hint for messaging and posting

Using Google as Spell Check Spelling has never been my strong point. For that reason, if I begin a post of any length, I will write it in Quark, run spell check, then copy and paste. On occasion when I draft a quick response to a post or a brief...

Hi again

Hello again everyone! I've been a member here for a while now, ever since I started exploring nudism/naturism 8 months ago. Unfortunately, for various issues, time restraints, etc. I have not been very active. Well, I hope that will now change....

Any Young Nudist here?

Hi All, I am new to this forum. and Nudism in general. Ive been looking around the site, Are there any young nudist here?

New couple here.

Hello All!! Actually being in Hawaii we mean "Aloha" Just stoping by to introduce ourselves. We don't have a pic right now but maybe if we feel comfortable enough we will post one.

How to pick an avatar

Hi all, newbie here. I am waiting to get certified. but need to ask. I do not have a pic for my avatar and need to set one. I do not know how to set it up. I am sure its right in front of my face but cant figure it out. thanks Mooky