Newbie Nudist Area

Introduction to Nudism and any of the awkward questions you may have

Not new to nudism ...

... just to this site. This is my first post, but I'm sure it won't be my last! I look forward to hearing your stories, and telling mine. Cheers, NakedBadger

looking for...

i am looking for another nudist (preferably female) to have conversations with... i am currently in Iraq with nobody back home to really write to except the parents... I have an MSN and would like to talk with someone besides military...

New Here

Hey everybody, Just recently joined, and I must say, I'm really liking this site so far. I hope you're all having a lovely weekend, and I look forward to getting to know you all better!

new here

I'm new to nudism and looking forward to meeting new people

Topless

Gone from barefoot to topless -- so I can get my chest and shoulders tan, at least! Man, I can't wait to get out of my trousers! Badger

Long Island / NYC area?

Hey all new to the group, 26 year old down to earth man here in the the long island / NYC area interested in nudism and meeting friends who i can hang nude with. I am very confident wth my body just kinda shy at first and need to friends to help...

Let me Introduce myself

Hello everyone, My name is Wally I am 28 and I have been part of truenudists for a little over a month now and have been exploring the site and meeting new people I am so glad I found this site. I am looking to meet other nudists both male and...

New UK member

Hi all in the uk I am new here to the group but been a naturist for well over 40+ years and also a smoothie, live about 17 West of Cambridge and can travel to meet with interested Naturists for coffee and chat, I just love being clothes free when...

Newbie from Vancouver

Hello; I am new to this website, but not to nudism. I have been a nudist for over 20 years, and attend almost all of the nudist events in Vancouver, although, its been several years since I've been to Wreck Beach, those stairs have done me in....