Newbie Nudist Area

Introduction to Nudism and any of the awkward questions you may have

Howdy from the Open Road

I just wanted to drop a line and say howdy from America's roads....I really like the site

where is this sun ??

hiya, i am living here in the uk and wondering where the hell is the sun.today saturday it has been none stop rain all day....

Greetings TN from the chilly Sunshine...

Just another newbie from Florida making the social rounds.

Newbie here

Hello all, Ethan here, am newbie in this forum, I promise to be an active member here, have a great day to all

Hi All!

Hi all! I am a nudist newbie, I joined nudism because it halps me feel better and more comfortable with my body and with the others. I have always been a lil shy, so nudism has been a shock therapy! I hope to meet many nice people here!

Just got on board..

Looking forward to meeting others with the same ejoyment in nudity!

Hi

hi there fellow nudists. I am a 33 year old guy. Married with 2 kids. The wife is still very reluctant to get kaned too much, apart from to and from the bedroom to bathroom etc. Working on it though. I hope to meet some nice likeminded ppl on here....

Well it's almost time

Well March has begun, and here in Texas that means the weather starts warming back up. It won't be long until we are all hitting Hippie Hollow. But I would like to see if I could arange a trip a one of the Florida resorts or someplace else that...

She was right.

When I told my significant other that I wanted to join TrueNudists, she told me I was certifiable. She was right! I was certified today!!