Newbie Nudist Area

Introduction to Nudism and any of the awkward questions you may have

How do I insert breaks in my profile? I use the "enter" button to insert line breaks when entering my profile information, but then they disappear when I review the changes I have made.

Comments

I have noticed that certain profiles have comments at the bottom. Do "comments" still function?

Why can only paid members see some photos?

I dont understand why some photos are only allowed to be viewed by paid members . I have 2 issues with this: 1.) it is annoying , and 2) any person who pays money to see more photos probably has a perverted motive.

Friend Requests

Okay, I know I am not yet TrueNudist certified. I am working on that. I know I am posting a lot, but I am trying to learn the nuances within this site and feel that the only way to learn is to ask the more experienced users. I understand the need...

Nude newbie

hi there people just thought i would say Hi and ask how its all going. Does anyone know where in the UK there are places where you can feel free to walk around in the nude without feeling looked at and frowned upoun?

Help Trapped in Fabric!

I have no idea what to expect here. I'm always at home and naked, have had my first time in the mountains naked and OMG it was so romantic and amazing. I have wanted for so long to enjoy being me and uninhibited by fabric. I hate clothes, I hate...

HI Friends I'm New Member here

Hi Friends I'm New member here in this website like to meet few new friends here. If any one like to make friendship please send me message. I will wait for your message.

Hi from natureboy

Ok I'm here now... it's not cool anymore. just kidding. I've reading my way through the forums for a few weeks now. Thought I'd say "Hi" and introduce myself. I've been interested in someday spending lots of time nude....

getting certified

hi folks,my name is liam and ive been into naturism all my life.i,m trying to get certified on truenudists and for some reason i,m been denied the cert.i keep on loading up my pics both nude and clothed.my id is oxman 3.i think this is the best site...

is nudism only for fit people?

In my experience, nudism is only for fit people..a certain degree of imperfection is accepted only in older people. What do you think about it? It shouldn't be that way..