Newbie Nudist Area

Introduction to Nudism and any of the awkward questions you may have

Hello*Ola from Portugal

Hi all Love to meet people who believe in same causes, sharing ideas and information all over the world. In Portugal there still narrow minded people, but we can find good people concerned about naturism/nudism ideals. So also i am an environmental...

Am I a nudust?

Hey folks, I'm so glad I found your site and it seems like there are a lot of very cool people here. I've never been in any kind of social nude situation, but have always been very interested, but scared. I've been doing a lot of...

Salutations

I think this is the first time I've ever done an introductory post on a message board. I usually just jump right on in, but figured I'd say hi this time :-P So, hi. I used to enjoy nudism a bit when I lived in Arkansas (live in Colorado...

Howdy from DFW

Howdy do... Am new to the site. I hail from San Antonio, but currently reside in the DFW/Irving area. Been in the lifestyle for some five, almost six years. :-)

What to Expect at Glen Eden?

Hi folks. Now that my wife has agreed to give this a try with me, I'm looking for any information I can find regarding what our first time at Glen Eden will be like. I've read every post and every website I could find so far, but I'm...

HI from cornwall

Hello all, waiting for the sun to shine as allways. Just wandered if there are any other users from cornwall on here.

new from va

hey all. looking forward to finallyembarkingon my adventureinto social nudism. i have always enjoyed being nude in private or with my mate but have not taken it further. every summer the wife and kids take some time out of state with the inlaws and...

Good Afternoon

Hi Everyone, Not 100% sure what to write but I thought I should come on and say hello as I am a new member ! I live in the Brighton Area of Sussex in England and can often be found on a couple of the more popular sandy Nudist beaches on the south...

nudist behavior

I would like for some one to give me some tips for what is good behavior in social groups Is it ok to give hugs to females or do you ask if it is ok, I am a hugger and don't want to cause any problems I am new to this lifestyle and don't...