Newbie Nudist Area

Introduction to Nudism and any of the awkward questions you may have

Newbie From WV

I just want to say hello and Hope everyones doing great! Would love to talk and meet with you someday,please feel free to talk to me,I'm new but love being nude when I can,been like that for ten or more years just never got the chance to meet...

Hello

I'm Viet Hoa. I'm happy to enter this forum. Wish to make friend with you. Have a nice week! :D

Greetings from a Closet UK Nudist

Hey! I'm from the UK. Although there is clubs and groups, swim aroung my earea being well out the bus routes , i have no transport, it difficult to get to the locations ,even though being a member of the BRITISH NATURISUM. I just want to make...

hi we are new

hello all we are new here wanted to say hi. (f) Bigg the (m) Boog we have been together for 3 and half years and have always enjoyed the freedom of being nude. we are going to our first nude resort in a few weeks. We are really looking forward to...

Huddersfield Photo Shoot 5th Sept 0930

Hi Folks I am secretary of a Charity called the Steve Prescott Foundation and we are looking for Nude Models for our Calendar for 2011. Last Year we sold 3,000 copies mostly of Naked Rugby League Players. We desperately need volunteers for the...

Latest Post
by  
Celebrity look alike

Have anyone ever seen a celebrity look alike in your life time? if soo tell us what they look like? or maybe a friend of yours told you about a look alike that they have seen For me right now I have seen a Jackie Chan look a like and a Michael...

What is the purpose of having a Friend or...

As you all can tell, Im a newbie. I received my first friend today. Exactly what is a friend? What is the purpose of friends? Surely its not just for statistics. Also, why are there so many groups where there are tons of members, but there are no...

Nude home in florida

Hello. I am looking for an appartment or some home i can rent in florida that is in a nudiest community. looking for one that is near a beach. anyone know were i can find one.

Latest Post
by  
anyone planning to visit india or from india

hi i'm a home nudist from mumbai india looking for like minded people to explore nudism and would appreaciate to learn from exprienced nudist!! and yeah m a good photographer love clicking pics!!

hi.., from indonesia