Blacks Beach Nudists

It's a great day

A great day at Black's Beach. 64 degrees, sunny, light clouds, soft breeze. The beach has smoothed out since the storms. Fair crowd. Nice walk to the end and back.

Latest Post
by  
Feb. 1 visit

Planning on hitting Blacks tomorrow while Im in town. Looks to be a warm enough day.

Latest Post
by  
Namesake of black beach, William Black,...

William Black, who gave us Black's Beach has died. https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/obituaries/story/2019-12-17/william-black-protocol-officer-dies-at-86 I think we all thank him for a great beach.

Latest Post
by  
SoCal Kik Group

Hi all, I created a nudist group for SoCal in kik. Please follow the link if you wanna join or send me your kik username and I will add you. kik.me/g/D89SPDtLPNK6FPEQz0VUgh9tR4A

Potential Visit

Hi all! I was thinking of coming out to San Diego in early January during my winter break and was wondering if Black's Beach is a good place to go to during this time of year. I haven't been to San Diego in the winter so I'm not sure...

Beautiful winter day today!

Come out and enjoy the mild winter sun- only in San Diego =)

Latest Post
by  
Visiting the area

Anyone want to go black beach beginning part of this week?

Latest Post
by  
Next Friday?

Anyone want to hit up blacks beach this Friday?

Latest Post
by  
Sept 29 - Oct 1

Anyone interested in joining me at Blacks Beach any of these days? Ive only been once, and it was gray, cloudy and kind of cool. It kept the crowds away. Im planning to go at least a couple of times from Sunday, September 29, through Tuesday,...

Latest Post
by  
October 11-12

Visiting the area in a few weeks. Plan to be there Oct 11 and 12 if anyone is interested. Hoping the weather is warm.