pierced nudist

Im tempted

Hi everyone, Ive been thinking about getting a PA for a while now. Im pretty sure ill be getting one but the only thing Id still like is to see one in real life. Im genuinely looking for someone whod let me have a look (and feel) at his penis...

Latest Post
by  
Double nipples

I've had my nipples pierced for many years. I had also been thinking about adding deeper vertical piercings behind the horizontal ones. At least they used to be horizontal when I was working out and lifting more frequently. Now they are at a bit...

6g to 4 guage

Hi finally achieved my goal pa piercing size today....5mm and 22mm diameter captive ball. Went from intial 2mm 2.4 2.8 3.2 4mm in a few weeks..there weren't any 4.5mm so had to jump from 4mm to 5mm with taper. Got it after failed attempt 2weeks...

Hello from Germany

Hello, I'm Mick from Germany, pierced an interested in conversations with other pierced nudes. Many greetings, Mick.

Latest Post
by  
PA 00g

I just stretched to 00g prince albert after some years od streching. and now going to a nude beach. do you know if its ok to where a big PA piercing in this places?

Last count - 12... (I think)

I want more but not sure what yet. I've got 12 so far, I had 25 at one point. 6 implants grew out - GUTTED! Now I've got: Eyebrow Septum Both lobes Industrial Tongue Lip Both Nipples Ampallang Frenum I also have: 1 RFID Chip implant 1 Magnet...

Latest Post
by  
How many?

On my last holiday I met a man with 14 piercings, all in his genitals. The metalwork truly glistened in the sunlight. Until recently I had 6 piercings - two through each nipple, a PA and one through my lower scrotum . I've now upped it to 9,...

MULTIPLE PIERCINGS

I have been pierced over 100 times in the genital region. Many rejections or retired ones.. For years I had 36 till a recent genital operation.. Now I'm down to only 19. Went for less at bigger size and love the look. I ALWAYS get noticed at...

Latest Post
by  
Heroic failures

I have 9 piercings but have been pierced 18 times. What happened to the other 9 ? Here is a list of the heroic failures: Fraenum - migrated out, tearing my fraenum. A second one was tried further in but it was painful. I ended up cutting the remains...

Latest Post
by  
Do testicle weights count

When ever I post pictures on other sites they are taken down in a few minutes.i am just looking for a group that I fit in.is this the one.

Latest Post
by