pierced nudist

I am going to get my Clit / Hood pierced

I am going to be getting my Clit / Hood pierced in the next month. I am wondering if any of the ladies, could tell me about their own experiences with this procedure? I had both of my nipples done a few years back, and took them both out, when I had...

Left Nipple is not lonely anymore

Almost one year after having my right nipple pierced, I had my left nipple pierced. Both are 14G titanium barbells. The healing begins.

finally got my PA !

Was surprisingly painless and really happy with it. I got pierced at 10 gauge two weeks ago and healing rather fast than I though. Question: when can I safely have sex with my wife without compromising it's healing process . Also, at 10 gauge...

Nipple

I had my right nipple pierced on Saturday, 14G barbell. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Hafada

Does anyone have a hafada? I love my PA and my guiche is finally settling and feeling great. I'm looking at having a hafada done. I'm just curious to hear your experiences. Thanks.

finally got my PA !

Was surprisingly painless and really happy with it. I got pierced at 10 gauge two weeks ago and healing rather fast than I though. Question: when can I safely have sex with my wife without compromising it's healing process . Also, at 10 gauge...

Latest Post
by  
Finally got a PA

Got my first PA a few hours ago. Expert piercer. It was over in the blink of an eye. I had a frenum a few years ago. My body didn't appreciate it very much. Was uncomfortable most of the time I had it. It eventually migrated out when I...

piercings

I have a PA (prince albert) and rings on my nipples. What about you?

Surgery

I had surgery today. They did ask if I removed all jewelry including any piercings and body piercings. I did have my jewelry removed but it was tough to move properly to get my guiche in later .