pierced nudist

Southern California and South Texas Based...

Southern California and South Texas Based Photographer I'm a professional photographer who has been shooting nudes for the past 25 years. I prefer to shoot natural nudes. I have a size 00 gauge PA and I want to shoot other pierced models for a...

Latest Post
by  
Got my guiche.

It's now been 3 hours and I'm the bearer of an 8G CBR guiche. Pain wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. I feel some tightness currently but nothing else. I'm hoping that healing goes well.

DECIDING WHAT TO GET FOR NIPPLE

I getting my nipples done but can't decide what to get , ring, half ring or bar ect . do you start with a small jewelry and move up to a bigger size or what . can anyone help me.mike

Airport Full Body Scanners

Has anyone had any problems with going through airport security full body scanners and their piercings? I got a PA last year and wear a 6g titanium CB. I've only gone through the old metal detectors (without any problems) since getting it but...

PA

I am seriously considering getting a PA . I have a frenum now, and I love it. I do prefer to do it myself rather than having someone else do it. I would like some input from someone else who has done it themselves. Thanks in advance.

New Piercing

Hey everyone. Dunno if it counts for this group as it's not noticeable either clothed or naked, unless I purposely show it, but I finally bit the bullet and had my tongue pierced today! It was over in a couple of seconds and only hurt a wee bit....

What is the most painful piercing

I am considering getting my nipples and my penis pierced but I don't stand pain well. What are the most painful piercings to get and how long does the pain last? Any advice is welcome.

#gpiercings blog for GENITALS PIERCING OWNERS

Contribute by sending your photo, add your information on the diameter, thickness, the date of the hole and, if you want, put your name or a link to your blog! https://gpiercings.tumblr.com/submit #gpiercings blog for GENITALS PIERCING OWNERS

Latest Post00 gauge here too
by eanude 
Guiche/Lorum

I've had my PA now for 2 years and I am at 2g. I think I'll stay here. The piercing bug is striking and I'm tossed between a guiche and a lorum. I've done quite a bit of research and emailed a few people. From your experiences, what...

pierced

I have been a long time nudist and just got my first piercings both are in the bottom of my shaft i havent had the chance to go back to a resort i dont want anyone offended or will they?