pierced nudist

Some piercing I haven"t come across in...

A lot of piercings have been mentioned here, but there is some which occupies my mind, which is trans-scrotal piercing and perhaps it may come across as being extreme to most of us. I'm trying to have a go at it and see if I get to a perfect...

piercing

If you think someone has a piercing and you like it is it ok say some thing about it on even on the opposite sex ? what do you think ?

RINGME '

IV HAD MY PENIS DONE FOR JUST OVER 11YRS AND A NIPPLE DONE 4 TEN YRS

Latest Post
by  
RINGME '

Latest Post
by  
Shopping

Someone a year or so ago when I was doing all my research / getting my nerve up told me of a good online resource for jewelry, but I can't find that old message. Can someone recommend where to get jewelry? I keep running into sites geared toward...

Christmas / Hanukah list?

Hey Piercing Group Friends! I'm just wondering, what's on your Holiday Request List in regards to piercings? Want a new barbell or stud? A new piercing somewhere? If you have something you want, why not share it with us here? Provide...

PA question

Hi guys. I got my PA about 3 years ago and have gradually gotten up to a 2 gauge ring. I'm wondering however if I'm the only guy who has the problem of my body almost rejecting it. I mean, even after three years the piercing hole remains...

new on tn

hello we are french couple new on TN. we would like use a ring but needs information.kiss

Latest Post
by