I always sleep naked

sleeping well

all of the year sleep naked as well jeje

Latest Post
by  
Why Not?

Why would any naturist when going to bed and having taken off the hated clothes, then put on PJ's to get into bed and sleep or whatever? I personally have not worn anything for decades when getting into bed. I also try as far as possible to be...

sleeping naked

always sleep naked anywhere even if i go on holiday in a hotel at home don't get dress till i have to go out

Latest Post
by  
All Male Video club Party

A reminder that there will be a Video Club party this Saturday, September 15th, from 8:00 PM - 2:00 AM. Upstairs we will be showing "Weekend" (A one-night-stand develops into a weekend-long idyll. An invaluable snapshot of ...

Latest Post
by  
Sleeping nude ALWAYA

I did not think there was any other way. Nude is the BEST way to be in bed hot or other wise

It's a hot night in the city...

I always sleep bottomless unless I'm sleeping with a partner but during the heat wave we're enjoying, I'm sleeping completely naked and loving it!

In winter?

Even in winter I sleep nude - just with a warmer duvet covering me. What about everyone else?

So warm tonight

Its so warm in the house tonight that I think I will sleep on top of my duvet naked to stay cool

Latest Post
by