Oklahoma City Skinny Dippers

College weekend

Yaay. It's college weekend at Oaklaketrails.com. Come out and enjoy some fun games, friendly people, and sun on your bum. Hope to see you there.

Latest Post
by  
This Week

anything going on in okc this week before the July 4th weekend?

Oaklake Trials

I will be at OLT fri-sun this weekend. I will be out there every weekend in June except for the last weekend. Hope to see some of y'all there. I am Misti. Just ask around most people know who I am.

Latest Post
by  
weather getting warmer and soon it will be...

By memorial day things should have calmed down from the corona crisis and people will be getting some naked sun and swim on! share your skinny dipping plans and invite people over for a memorial day potluck.

Latest Post
by  
Oaklake Trials Opening Weekend

Oaklake Trials (OLT) will be opening this weekend the 15th of May for all people. They had a soft opening for members only on the 1st of May. Check out the website for more info. The new improved Bistro will also have the Grand Opening there is a...

Latest Post
by  
Oaklake Trials Opening Weekend

Oaklake Trials (OLT) will be opening this weekend the 15th of May for all people. They had a soft opening for members only on the 1st of May. Check out the website for more info. The new improved Bistro will also have the Grand Opening there is a...

Latest Post
by  
Visiting

Currently in OKC for business. Looking for nudists that want to hang out

Oaklake Trails

Anyone going out to Oaklake this weekend?

Latest PostMe too
by Curvycountrygal 
Potluck BBQ at my house

Come and enjoy a potluck dinner at my house. Sunday August 11th 6-8 pm Clothing optional. We will be outside. Bring a towel, a chair, a side dish or dessert and your own drinks. I will provide the meat and water. Address will only be given to those...

Welcome to the group!

It is rare to find a pool party for skinny dipping outside of Oaklake trails. If you have a pool and want to throw parties, let us know. We'd be glad to promote a party. I can't speak for others, but I'd pay to go. I'm thinking about...