Open Door Naked

Food Delivery

My wife and I are at home nudists as well as going to naked locations and we have always got a kick out of ordering food to be delivered. She'll almost always answer the door naked and it's really incredible how professional all of the...

Done it a couple of times

Had a nudist friend coming over. I was already nude so I didnt care

Nude during room service

Not long ago in the Hilton Hawaiian Resort right on Waikiki beach, I was of course nude in my room. I didn't know what time the room service people would show up to clean up the room and do what they do, but around 2pm the knock on the door...

Latest Post
by  
New groups

I just want to let you know that there are some new groups of mine: Active Nudists, Naked Posing Women, Naked Around a Sign, Naked Snow Women, Naked Easter, Lateral Nudists, Naked Pool Women and Plus60 Nudists. Feel free to join them by interest....

Latest Post
by  
Why you keep deleting my pictures on this...

To the GROUP MODERATORS Can you please explain why the pictures I put up on this group keep being deleted ? An answer would be appreciated. Thanks

Any surprizes?

Have you gone to the door naked and things happened you never expected?

A Tale of Two Internet Provider Techs

also posted in another naked-door-answering group I experienced two very different techs from our internet service provider in the past two days. Yesterday, the service tech showed up without calling ahead. If he had, I would have asked the usual,...

The delivery man

A couple of weeks ago we had a hot spell here in the UK and I was naked in the house but expecting a couple of deliveries.. the bell rang and I thought oh well Ill answer naked the guy never said anything but was quick to get on his way .. later on...

Only once...so far

I live on a kibbutz. Delivery and service people have to call for directions, and then I have to pass several houses to open an electronic barrier. The only time I opened my door nude was at 3 AM. My next door neighbor came to tell me that an...

Latest Post
by  
It has just become a habit

We never wear any clothes at home during the summer months and so if anybody calls at our front door or back gate we will automatically open door or gate in the nude. Our friends and neighbours know we are naturists anyway and other callers have to...

Latest Post
by