I Need All Flavors Around Me

I grew up in a diverse place (NYC) and have traveled a lot now since being in the Navy. Obviously my shipmates come in all colors thanks God, but it is a new experience for me to go on shore leave in places where the local population is almost all...

Diversity and aging

Older gent, here. Diversity seems to imply younger guys, from the pix I've seen. What about us older guys, over 50? Our skin may not be as taught. We may have sags, bags, and drops. But are we not as beautiful in our own way?

0,1% of women... is diversity only for men ?

"We love and embrace racial and cultural diversity!.... We would love to see much more racial diversity in the nudist and naturist communities. " but with only 0,1% of may be real women in this group we don't have much of an impression...

Latest Post
by  
Naked Wanderings: "Naturist Stories:...

Naked Wanderings: "Naturist Stories: What it's like to be a black naturist" - https://youtu.be/P3a0XDTkP3k

Latest Post
by  
Fighting racism among nudists

A couple of African-Americans on TN have complained to me that they get harassed by racist trolls and TN doesn't police it. I personally get a lot of spam messages which are a hassle but not hateful. Website managers aside, how can we better...

Promoting / Enhancing Diversity

If you check out most nudist / naturist publications and social media you'd probably think the entire community is only cis gender, straight, Caucasians based on the images used. In fact, a few months ago I had a "discussion" with...

Promoting diversity in nudism

How can nudism be more inclusive as a movement? As a middle aged white guy, I recognize that I'm still lower on the learning curve of respecting diversity than I wish as the system favors me and the myopic thinking I grew up with. Survival in a...

Platonic Social Nudist Friends (NYC)

I'm a Manhattan-based platonic male nudist interested in rebuilding my previous network of other novice and experienced platonic male nudists to meet at least twice a month in Manhattan primarily, however, I'm open to traveling no more than...

What a great group.

Its nice to have this group here because as nudists we should have a great deal of understanding and respect for another!