touching the earth: Barefoot+Naked

Go barefoot shopping in the city

Hello from northern Germany, I also like to be barefoot in the city, unfortunately it's not possible to go completely naked. Unfortunately, you are not allowed to go shopping barefoot in the shops because the operators are afraid that you will...

Latest Post
by  
Bare Feet Best

Whether I am naked or have to be clothed, I am permanently barefoot. Footwear inhibits me, when I cannot feel what is beneath me. I love to feel what I am walking on, whether it is wooden or tiled floors, carpeting, or, the best, outdoors. To feel...

Starting a Job

I'll be starting a job on Monday 12 April 2021. Need the money, but don't want to wear clothing or shoes. I think I'm going to look for some sort of sandal -- that I can easily kick off while at my desk. Otherwise, it's heavy...

Bare Feet, Bare Ass, Bare Everythiing!

Although, admittedly, there are times we need footwear for safety or protection, I love nothing better than being barefoot when naked. Nothing nicer than the feel of cool grass underfoot or else wet sand, accompanied by the realization that I am...

Bare feet WNBR

Does anyone else go to world naked bike ride in bare feet? Usually see two or three (male and female) besides me in Toronto

Barefoot naked hiking.

I like nahed hiking, but more and more I like it with barefoot. It's a big difference, go in shoes and barefoot. Almost same like to be dressed and naked.

Thanks for starting this group

I am a life long barefoot fanatic, so happy to see this group! I love the feel of nature all around me, there are so many things to feel. Our feet have so many nerves to let us feel and connect to our environment it is a type of sensory deprivation...