One of many

Im currently reading First Man: The Life of Neil Armstrong written by James R. Hansen. A very interesting narrative of Armstrongs early days growing up in Ohio to his climatic history making first steps on the moon. Dennis

Horror books

I'm a big fan of the horror genre. I almost exclusively read horror. So what are ya'll reading? One of my favorites is The Exorcists House by Nick Roberts. Very spooky! I just finished The Black Farm by Elias Witherow. That book was no joke!...

Latest Post
by  
New Book

I finished reading "God Bless you, Mr Rosewater" by Kurt Vonnegut and have so many books in my Kindle library of every genre, so took a few days to decide on what's next. I chose something "sciencey" My new book is called...

What I'm reading today

I have a friend on TN who recommended a book to me that I am thoroughly enjoying: "God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater" by Kurt Vonnegut. It's a lark to read after some of the heavier material I've been reading recently, and more than a...

The Wager

Just finished this book by David Grann. He also wrote Killers of the new flower moon. Both are great reads!the wager is about the hardships of sailing the world's oceans before there was any significant well worn paths or guidance. The resulting...

Latest Post
by  
Reading of this year

Currently-Normal people by Sally Rooney March- The Dark Forest by Liu Cixin February - Project Hail Mary by Andy weir January - Dune Messiah by frank Herbert Hope to read at least one book a month. Tell me if you would like to hear my opinion on...