Bare Bears

Who's going to Sitges?

Just joined this website and would like to connect with members that are going to Bear Week 2017 in Sitges, where we will be Sept. 1-8. We'll be coming from Orlando, Florida, USA.

Latest Post
by  
Muscular Daddy admiring from Spain visiting...

Hello bears.... I will be visiting many cities from Canada between August 27 th to Sept. 6 th I would love meeting .

Latest Post
by  
Antwerp Pride / Bear Pride

Anyone here went to Antwerp Pride? Also, is anyone planning on going to Bear Pride (in Brussels) in october?

Latest Post
by  
Hi everyone

I've just joined the group. I'm a friendly ginger bear. Any UK guys out there? Also, any other ginger guys out there? I can't find any active groups for us redheads on here :-( Here is me

Latest Post
by  
Mass/CT

Hey. .just joined TNand this group. I'm in Sturbridge mass area. I travel to SE CT also. Anyone in these areas? Say hi.

Visiting Greece - April and May

Visiting GREECE this April and May. I have the first two weeks planned, but still looking for hosts and suggestions about itinerary while traveling. Travel buds welcomed Initial plan is something like: Athens 1-9 Mykonos 9-16 Paros 16-19 Santorini...

Latest Post
by  
Michigan guys?

Any guys in Michigan wanna hang out?

Admirer in Manchester

Don't fit into the category but do like to see a naked beary guy.

Latest Post
by  
hey guys, my computer doesnt seem to want to add photos to my page, but i am a hairy 27 year old otter. if you would like to add me on skype please feel free! I love skypeing with hairy friends.my skype name is redcloudiiv

Hey guys

New to TN and nudism looking for guys to hang out in and around Atlanta

Latest Post
by