Bare Bears

hello from Dallas

I'm a coupled bear in Dallas late 40s interested in other bear nudists.

Latest PostIm good and you
by txbear 
Texas nudist?

My idea of a bear is a hairy man. I enjoy going hiking, camping or just about anything else outdoors. I am looking for other hairy nudist that would like to meet up and maybe go on outings or nudist weekend trips. I have one planned for July to Ava...

Latest PostHi Im in Dallas
by txbear 
hello ALL

Naked hello from Poland - in hairy nudist man. Maybe new friend? send me message

Latest Post
by  
Naturist Cruise 4 Bears

Hi there, I am happy to announce our (I'm the travel agent and host) first NATURIST Cruise4Bears in Croatia next summer (21-28 Aug). Aboard a private yacht with huge sundeck, small pool and daily swim stops in secluded naturist coves. Only 38...

Georgia Bears

Hello guys Im new to the group. Im Will from Pine Mountain Georgia. Id love to meet other bears in my area or travelers that might come this way.

Latest Post
by  
Toronto bears

Hey nudist in Toronto Canada. Was wondering if theres anyone in this group in the area. Would love to virtually meet new nudist or eventually outside. Message me anytime. Lots of time on my hand these days

Cam Bears

Any of you bears out there into cam chats? Let me know! Let's get on cam and grrrrrrr!

open to new friends

hello guys, my name is Piotr, 30, gay, I live in Germany (Ruhr region) but I come from Poland. I looking new guys to chat and maybe friendships (physical and virtual). I like hairy guys and I think that they are sexy and attractive for me :$ . I...

Latest Post
by  
Bears in NY?

Any bears up to hang in NY? PM me :)

Latest Post
by  
WhatsApp

Hello, I am Brazilian guy. I love to be naked with men. My number with code +5541998067607

Latest Post
by