Bare Bears

UK Bears

Who is from UK ?, any fellow Yorkshire bears about?

Latest PostMidlands here :-)
by NakedR 
Old posts

TN needs to get rid of all these old postswhat do you think? Where is everyone??

Hairy Scotsman

Hi I'm a hairy Scotsman new to the site

Not shy anymore

My hair started growing on front and back after 20. I was too shy to open Tees before anyone with the fear of being tested. I am kind of indifferent now. Need this group's motivation. Any nudist people in Canberra for real meet? Or even for...

Bare Bears Cruise in Croatia

Hi there, I am happy to announce our NATURIST Cruise4Bears in Croatia next summer (20-27 Aug 2022). Aboard a private yacht with a huge sundeck, small pool and daily swim stops in secluded naturist coves. Only 38 men per yacht. Hope you can join us!...

Latest Post
by  
Naked People Photo Project

Hello, check my naked project out and send your photos if you want :) https://naked-people.blogspot.com/2021/07/naked-people-home-edition_5.html

Latest Post
by  
Seattle Naturist Bear hoping to meet a new...

None of my friends are naturists. Id love to meet another guy in the area to hang out, hike, camp, explore, skinny dip, chunky dunk, explore, hot tub, Korean spa, communal shower, nude beach. Nothing sexual, just want to meet a fellow naturist...

Latest Post
by  
Always natural

I tried shaving for about a month several years ago and loved the feel but I just didnt like putting out the effort to keep everything shaved and couldnt handle the stubble feeling.

Latest Post
by