Bare Bears

Snapchat

Hello there - any guys in the group on Snapchat and into posting pics and clips on the fly?

Any nudist bears wanna hang out in Kissimmee...

Hi guys Any bears want to hang out today round the secludedd pool deck in Kissimmee today. Just hanging out in the sunshine. Fellow bear nudists welcome. Message me!!

Gay bears in Atlanta/Smyrna

Hey guys Does anyone know of a group of bears that like to just hang out! Looking for some buddies to get naked with and hang out. Thanks and let me know.

Latest Post
by  
Gay nude bears in Orlando/Kissimmee

Hey there. Anyone know of a gay nudist bear group in the Kissimmee/Orlando area please. Comments appreciated. Thanks

Latest Post
by  
Northern California?

Good Afternoon all. There is a very good chance I will be travelling to Petaluma next week for business. I have never been to Northern California and would love to find some beautiful natural places to enjoy,naturally. I'd also be interested in...

Latest Post
by  
GAY NUDIST WEEK, 18-25 JUNE Alicante (Spain)

Come and celebrate with us again in its 7th Edition of the Bears Naturistas Alicante Event from MONDAY, JUNE 18/ TO MONDAY, JUNE 25, 2018, Our NUDISTAS Gay holiday and enjoy the arrival of the good party time, NUDE, NAKED POOL PARTIES, games in the...

Latest Post
by  
Give a help for a baby below

Give a help for a baby below on generosity.com fundraisers food and medical.. by clicking the below link A coin from you will save a life. https://igg.me/at/cfn2eZJ8Ing

Latest Post
by  
whatsAPP group for bare bears members of...

Hi guys, if anyone is interested in joining our group chat you can do it here: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HIbbfFyOYmXLBWI3AFA4jw. Only 2 requirements: you have to introduce yourself with a face-and-body naked photo and your TrueNudist name....

Latest Post
by  
Oahu 11/12

Hey all! I have a free day in Honolulu/on Oahu 11/12. Have to be out of my room mid-morning but have a late night flight. I'm looking for suggestions and potential nude friends for that day. It will be my first time in Hawaii, I'm excited!...

Canada and US

Hey, guys. I'm Pepe. I'm new to the community and I am planning a backpacking in Canada and US. Just wondering if you guys happen to live there and which cities. I'm still open to suggestions about what to visit (of course I know about...

Latest Post
by