south west michigan nudists a non landed club

a get together for michigan...

https://www.facebook.com/events/1056619784389422/

get together at tlr?

looking to see if people would like to plan a get together at tlr for the winter months.

keep spreading the word!

hi all. I see that we have got some looks and a new member. I am so glad this group is starting to take off. With the rising cost of everything these days, we want to have an affordable alternative to resorts. We are in sw michigan in kalamazoo and...

Latest Post
by  
forest hills club

ok so here's the deal. We have now been out to forest hills club now twice. I am happy to tell you, we love it there. Through discussions we have had my wife and I are considering membership there when we have the finances. Until then we shall...

Home base

Where is home base of the club? What city do you gather in?

the aging nudist.

there is nothing wrong with the nudist community however I have noticed a saddening trend. Most nudists I know are over the age of 40. I am working hard to promote nudism and the lifestyle. I want to see a whole new group of nudists coming into the...

Latest Post
by  
email info and a brief hello!

I am 26 and my wife is 30. We are practicing nudists when it's warm and clothing optional if it's cold. Our email address is swminudists@gmail.com if you have any questions feel free to email and ask away!

hello pt 2

if you have just joined us or are looking for info, please feel free to ask away my email is swminudists@gmail.com. Also seeing how there are more views on this group, how about a get tohether in july or august? If interested, email me or post a...

Latest Post
by  
update

we will be visiting forest hills club this saturday june 9th until 6 pm. Come on out, enjoy some nude activities, such as horse shoes, pool time and take time to relax in the hot tub. Weather is looking nice so if you are in the area come on by!...

Latest Post
by