Haulover Beach

First time visit Aug 22-26. Exited!

We will be there next weekend for a few days. Say hello if you see us.

Latest Post
by  
First Visit August 15/16

I am so very excited to visit for the first time. It will be a Thursday and Friday. Are these good days? Crowds? Any suggestions. Maybe I will see of you there?

Latest Post
by  
Visiting the area July 31-Aug 7

Would love to meet new people if anyone would like to meet there during that time?

Latest Post
by  
Never been there

Although I've lived in Fort Lauderdale for 15 years I've never been to Haulover. Would like to meet other gay men who like to go who would introduce me to the Haulover experience.

Latest Post
by  
June 19th! First trip to Haulover

I will be driving down from Virginia to Haulover on the 19th! Would like to meet people there, get some tips, and chat about Haulover! Bi friendly 26 male here who would be interested on maybe meeting a couple on the straight side

Latest Post
by  
Considering my first visit

Im in Florida once or twice a year and was considering visiting Haulover Beach for the first time. My first trip is to Jacksonville for Memorial Day Weekend. My other option is Mid September, when I will be in Orlando. Driving isnt a problem for me...

Latest Post
by  
1st Visit Over 4th Of July!!

I'm making the drive over to Miami and will be visiting Haulover for the first time, I'm very excited to finally make it to this infamous beach!! I'm open to any tips, recommendations, or meetups (couples, women). Can't wait!!

Latest Post
by  
We are on Haulover 05/01 - 05/02

We are back in Miami an joining Haulover on 05/01 the hole day! Is there a couple or single woman who whats to join us for a relaxed and sexy day on the beach? Pls contact uns! Christine & Peter

Latest Post
by  
Lesson learned

Visited for the first time last week. Rented an umbrella and was very proud of myself for leaving my comfort zone and removing my clothing. Very enjoyable day, but I was unaware that shade does not always prevent sunburn especially without sunblock...