Sunnyside North Beach

Summer 2023-2024 at Sunnyside North

My first visit for this summer season found Sunnyside North being enjoyed by over 80 people including around half-a-dozen women. The sun was strong and the water felt nice, even with the reported temperature of 15.4C/60F in 27C/80F air, although I...

Paid parking in effect at Sunnyside

The council's paid parking proposal is being implemented on a 'trial' basis for nine months, effective the 1st December 2023. It is a system where you must pay online and appears to work off number plate recognition. Although supposedly...

A day trip to the south east with FREE...

Looking for a nice day trip where you can strip off and get the sun on your body? The Oaks East is a great little unofficial nude beach with a friendly nudist community. It's gonna be a great day tomorrow and then again this coming Sunday and...

Latest Post
by  
Parking meters coming to Sunnyside?

The 8:30 news bulletin on 3MP radio this morning mentioned that the council was considering adding parking meters to the Sunnyside carpark. I cannot help but think it's payback for not being able to cancel the CO zone. :-( It would be even more...

Latest Post
by  
Summer 2022/2023 at Sunnyside North

The reprieve by the council meant the many visitors to Sunnyside North were able to enjoy the day without their state of undress being a legal issue. As Australia goes into near total summer shutdown in the week between Christmas and New Year's...

Friday 17th

Any one plan on g on heading down in the after ? Would love to mingle with some people

Latest Post
by  
Weekend at Sunnyside

Was great to see the weather making a positive turn towards summer in Melbourne. Managed to get 2 days of sun this weekend. Hit me up if you visit Sunnyside

Reprieve for Sunnyside North in December 2022

Sunnyside North Beach is to stay clothing optional! Mornington Peninsula Shire Council, at its meeting on 6th December 2022 voted to retain Sunnyside North beach in Mt Eliza, Victoria as clothing optional. In addition, they voted to make...

Sunnyside North under threat?

The Mornington Peninsula council apparently want to remove Sunnyside North's clothing-optional status. I commented in the thread Summer 2021-2022 at Sunnyside North, and the background's there, but this topic probably should have it's...

summer 20/21

has anyone been out there lately? how is the beach looking?