Guy Camaraderie

Atlanta Area Male Bonding

I'm starting a greater atlanta area male bonding group. We will be starting out on kik and then moving to snapchat later. This group is meant to break down barriers, embrace nudity (of course), embrace tension relief and camaraderie. Drop your...

Latest Post
by  
Add me now! Snap, tumblr, flickr, skype and...

Hey, my name is Diego and I am 19yo. Add me on SNAPCHAT: diegorevollom Also I have a nudist group on WHATSAPP. Write me +573107865552 INSTAGRAM: diegoarevollom TUMBLR: skinnynudetwink FLICKR: nudistabogota

my latest houseguest

I have related before that i host travelers through Airbnb. I list my place as naturist friendly since Airbnb is prudish about the word nude. My latest guest was from Australia. He said he was looking forward to the hot tub soak. I do state that to...

Add me now! Snap, tumblr, flickr, skype and...

Hey, my name is Diego and I am 19yo. Add me on SNAPCHAT: diegorevollom Also I have a nudist group on WHATSAPP. Write me +573107865552 INSTAGRAM: diegoarevollom TUMBLR: skinnynudetwink FLICKR: nudistabogota

Latest Post
by  
next time

I met a new to this area guy this past week and invited him over for dinner last night. I am looking to build up my circle of friends to do things with. I had fixed us a meal and then after the tour of my travel themed house I invited Anthony to a...

Where is the next nude party

In relation to the group, where are the events? Limited to a particular area? Or do you have events spanning multiple states? When is the next nude event? Where are you going to have it?

Latest Post
by  
who did you unexpectedly get nude with?

When did you not expect the opportunity to pop up but when it did you took advantage of it and stripped off with a mate? One that comes to mind for me was while sailing the Greek islands, with just the captain of the boat and myself, a young couple...

Acting Like an Adult

This article is a bit dated but it talks about the fear some guys have of being naked in a lockerroom. Read it here

Planning to visit Buenos Aires?

If you are planning to come to Buenos Aires let's stay in contact!

Latest Post
by  
Seattle naturist here.

I enjoy skin to skin bonding and would appreciate pals in the Seattle area. Points if you have a hot tub or secluded back yard. Open to watching sports or playing videogames nude as well or visiting a nude beach and hanging out. Say hello!