Daring Nudists!!

Waiting for dare 15

Is there anyone who wants to set Dare15? there are lots of suggestions in the string "waiting for Dare 7" but of course you can invent your own challenge for us.

Dare 12 a haystack or similar

It's harvest time so take advantage. This one may not be that daring but it may take a bit of finding. Get onto a haystack or a bail of hay or straw.

Latest Post
by nakednhappy 
Waiting for Dare 7

We have finally found out how to add photos to the posts. We have added photos for the first 6 dares and are ready for #7.

Dare 13 parking meter

For those who like to drive naked (and anyone else), where do you park the car? Pull into a public car park and pay the parking fee. I call it "Pay and Display" (as the sign says)

Latest Post
by nakednhappy 
DARE 4

lets keep going in that direction... This dare is in two cathegories... you got to wash the car, naked of course, the entry level will do it at home, and the''hardcore'' at the car wash. Ladies and gentleman, start your engine!

Dare 10

As I will be away for a bit I thought I'd post Dare 10 beforehand. It is to stand on a bandstand or a gazebo in a public park or aother public place.

In a cemetary........... at night

Take a picture of yourselfnaked in an oldcemetary, at night, when all the goblins come out! Extra points if you get a ghost in the picture!

Dare 9

One for this time of year: Pick fruit, most daring on a Pick-Your-Own fruit farm but anywhere will do. Here I'm picking black currents

getting the mail

getting the mail nude 500 feet from the house by the road

Dare 7

An easy one. You won't have to go very far. Just stand naked outside your own front door

Latest Post
by tanner416