RE: Naked Hiking

We hike or bike naked as much as we can, usually a couple times a week in summer. Wish we were in AZ to do it now.

This post was edited

It's March and summer time is getting closer. Nude hiking is on my must try list for this year.

This post was edited

Eddie, I'm like you have been wondering the woods nude since I was 10 years old. I have found that trying to get a big truck close the woods is not easy though. But I do find my nude time where I can!!

This post was edited

Has anyone hiked nude anywhere near south western North Carolina / Northern Georgia? Is it legal in the National Parks/forests?

This post was edited

Has anyone hiked nude anywhere near south western North Carolina / Northern Georgia? Is it legal in the National Parks/forests?It's not legal in the National Parks/forests as their governance has been turned over to the locals. You can always visit Serendipity in Cleveland, GA and do some hiking there.
We have 4 acres of woods on our property. Some day, I'd love to make a trail or two in there.

This post was edited

There are state and county parks all over the state (IA) that I have enjoyed nude hikes. One of the benefits of traveling the state for work and spending my lunch breaks and times between appointments hiking and sunning.

This post was edited

its only march and i had my first nude hike of the year! so warm here in vt!

This post was edited

Has anyone hiked nude anywhere near south western North Carolina / Northern Georgia? Is it legal in the National Parks/forests?It's not legal in the National Parks/forests as their governance has been turned over to the locals. You can always visit Serendipity in Cleveland, GA and do some hiking there.
We have 4 acres of woods on our property. Some day, I'd love to make a trail or two in there.
Thanks Cheri. I plan to visit Serendipity this summer when up at our cabin. It looks like a nice place.It's onlyan houraway.How about Paradise Valley in N. Georgia. Anyone been there.

This post was edited

Use lots of deet. There is a brand that is 100% deet. Nothing lands on you. I went nude hiking on the Florida Greenway several years ago and the horse flies were out in force. I had a 100% deet repellent on and none of them landed.

This post was edited

I live in Morrisville, Pennsylvania (SE PA) and don't have anywhere to go atm, except a small area where no one goes at night, well away from any homes. It's alright for now, but I'd love to meet someone who lives at least within biking distance to go hiking with.

This post was edited