RE: DP in CA

Come to think of it, there've been a couple of times at a nudist park I belong to that I was the only one nude in a group - I'm often amazed how often people where clothes there, after all, not wearing clothes is the whole point of the place.

This post was edited
RE: DP in CA

Oh my word.Really, as very newly introduced to the world of nudism, I have to say that I find you all immensely inspirational :-)
thanks all for sharing!

This post was edited
RE: Only one naked in a crowd

I have been social nudist since 1954. I have been to several different nudist resorts and beaches with a couple of ex-wives and women friends. It seems when the temperature goes down most of us put on some clothes. Why would anyone question this?

This post was edited

For the last few years, we've partaken in our club's Nude Car Show. A car club puts on the show and brings in lots of cars and then about 6-8 of us nudists and club members bring our cars as well. This last year, the day of the car show, it was warm. We are mixed in with all the textiles from the car club so my wife said she was not going to go nude and be on display but I did. I sat with her and our car and sat in the middle of members of the car club that were dressed. They came over to look at our car and I went over to look at their's. Most of the guys got up and came over to talk to us and then asked all kinds of questions about the club but their wives were not having any part of it. A couple of wives came over and talked to us and the women talked to my wife and asked her questions but had trouble looking at me straight in the eye! hahahaha That's the only time I've been naked in front of others in a textile crowd. I've been the only one naked in a crowd of nudists but ... that really doesn't count. hahaha

This post was edited

I have been in a sauna in a hotel abroad and been the only one naked on a few occasions, sometimes if others who were naked had left the sauna.

This post was edited

we were in Cape De Agde in Oct last year. It wasnt that cold in afternoons, but still we saw that majority of men and women were dressed in the nudist village. I was our first time for public nudity but didnt want to miss out a single chance to get the sun on our skins.we took only our towels and mat and walked out of the apartment nude. no one stared, that was best part. we saw a few more people at the beach in buff, so we got cmfortable. when walking out of beach again all of them wore dresses but we decided to remain nude all the time till we reach apartment.
we went to the market next morning and sat in the resturant as well and were the only nude couple at those places. It was feeling of freedom as well as exciting to be only peple naked out there among others.
( tourist season was almost over by that time)

This post was edited

Not sure if they count as lucid dreams or not, but I've had several dreams throughout my life where I would be nude in a non nudist setting....school, work, mall, grocery store, etc. In the dreams I was never particularly scared and people rarely if ever noticed I was nude...in fact I might get half way through the dream before I notice my clothes are missing (some of the dreams start with cloths on while others I don't know what I'm wearing until I happen to look down or pass a mirror)

This post was edited

Yesterday was a day off and my birthday and I decided to wear the proper attire for the occasion and go hiking. After missing Sundays hike do to plumbing problems I decided to check out Cedar Creek Falls. The only way to travel is in the buff so off come the clothes and I was on my way. The drive seem to take allot longer then I thought it would or maybe I just wanted to hike really badly. I reached the trail head and parked and there were two young girls and a guy looking at the posted sign a one asked if the need a permit. Yep I said and I waited until they left to begin my hike and two young guys were running up the hill and stopped under the tree. I almost put shorts on and decided nope I am going nude all the way. As I walked by they looked and turned their heads away and would not look again.
So down the hill I go having two others running up the hill with one saying hello and the other again would not look at all. I reached the bottom of the hill and proceed to the falls having several groups pass the other way with the same kind of reaction either nice or afraid to look. As I reached the Devils Punch Bowl I hear one guy on the rocks hey whats up with this and I replied live with it. There were at least twenty 18 to 25 year olds at the place. They again looked and were either nice or would not look. What a different generation we have now about being nude. When anyone would change they would cover up or go behind the rocks.
One guys shows up and said hey naked man where are the naked girls? One young girl with her friend holding a towel so she could change behind a rock looked up and I said she is behind the rock. She looked at me and ducked while laughing. The crowd started to warm up to the naked man only new hikers would be shocked or intrigued about me being nude. One guy was going to jump and asked if I could hold his wallet and cell phone. My reply to him was what in my pockets and some started to laugh. During my time at the falls there had to be over 40 people that came and went and no one over 30 for sure. I left at 4:40 pm and headed back up the trail and arrived back at 5:50 pm. I saw a car drive off and I had the place to myself so I rinsed off and enjoyed some sun. It took an hour and forty minutes to reach the house from the trail head. So I was able to stay nude almost the entire day but for buying water and getting out of my truck to unload my gear. Love my birthday suit.

This post was edited

Had to do it for university and fraternity initiations. After that, it was easy.

This post was edited

I went to a Halloween party at a nudist resort last year and nobody was naked.If we go this year I am going to use the Adam name tag disguise.I will probably be the only naked person in attendance.

This post was edited