RE: Skinny Dipping!

And for the well endowed man, we could coull it - Donkey Dipping.

This post was edited

I'm fairly new to being nude in front of others, but just the other evening there was a rather large Solstice celebration. It was down at a local beach at night, under the blue moon and I did get to skinny dip with a friend.
Though it was a public beach, and it was not quite legal! So there was definitely an air of excitement and daring with it!

This post was edited

just got out of pool naked

This post was edited

My wife and I, and friends spend quite a bit of time camping in remote / semi-remote areas. Swimming and getting cleaned up is part of the routine (no soap in the waterways!) I never wear anything in the water and it's gotten to the point where it's actually uncomfortable wearing clothes in the water, especially if the situation requires wearing wet clothing when I'm done. My friends all know my inclinations and I try to keep my activities out of their line-of-sight, but they've all seen me at one time or another. Still trying to convince them that wearing clothes when theyswim doesn't make any sense.

This post was edited

Have you gone skinny dipping this summer? Is it a special occasion when you get to swim without your clothes on, or is it something you're fortunately able to do frequently?I've skinny dipped a good bit but not as often as I'd like. A friend of mine (non-nudist) has a pool so when I'm taking a day off and her kids are in school, she's fine with me being in her pool. I have other opportunities and occasions now and then but most of my skinny dipping lately has been in her pool.

This post was edited

I do it all the time often get caught out but its usually girls on a beach and they clap laugh or comment and its ok. if your young and buff you can get away with it. I will allways go nude and risk it. my girlfriends the same and no one objects to her boobs they seem to have it easy.

This post was edited

My niece let me skinny dip in there pool tho I do it by myself she always comes out to chat or see if I need anything

This post was edited

Have you gone skinny dipping this summer? Is it a special occasion when you get to swim without your clothes on, or is it something you're fortunately able to do frequently? I'll post my own answer to these questions in a little bit today, and let's make this a good, long thread.

This post was edited

Yes I went chunky dunkin today - picture on my profile Can't beat the feeling of water around the body and not being all tied up with shorts or confined with speedosIits wonderful having a boat

This post was edited

Yes I went chunky dunkin today - picture on my profile Can't beat the feeling of water around the body and not being all tied up with shorts or confined with speedosDipping your body inLake Geneva, but it must be early morn or late evening. It's best to remove your suit while in the water if in the daytime, but it's more exciting.

This post was edited