RE: What's Cooking Today

Sushi for lunch then errands and chores. This afternoon my son is taking me out for Birthday dinner who knows where :-)Happy Birthday Hawk, Have a great day and enjoy your dinner. And remember,if you fall down more than twice, you've had too much booze.

This post was edited

Thank you ;) That's why my son is the designated driver. He wants me to indulge and enjoy myself :-)

This post was edited

Roast beef, roast potato, mashed potato, Yorkshire pudding, French beans, Brussel sprouts, peas and cauliflower. All covered in thick gravy and horseradish sauce.

This post was edited

MOW, you missed someone's question as to what faggots were. So I did a little research.

Faggots are not unlike to a meatball, but larger and made using offal and meat.
Bob

This post was edited

MOW, you missed someone's question as to what faggots were. So I did a little research.Faggots are not unlike to a meatball, but larger and made using offal and meat.BobYes Bob, I did miss Bruce's post. Had I seen it I would have replied to him, so as to clarify things. It's strange how words can have such different meanings in other countries. Take 'Fanny Bag' for example, in the UK it's no different than say 'Pussy Bag', because fanny is another word for pussy.

This post was edited

Carefull, Ol Trumpy will want to grab it.

This post was edited

I've just puta leg of lamb in the oven for sunday roast. My
wife can peel the spuds and prepare the veg, whilst I do some
repair work to the front window. Then time for a few pints of beer
before dining.

This post was edited

Cheese, mushroom, onion and tomato omelette for breakfast.

This post was edited

One of my favourite dishes is Chicken Tikka Masala.

This post was edited
RE:What's Cooking Today

Light breakfast today. Bacon, eggs, beans and sausage. A slice of toast will do for the wife.

This post was edited