RE:"New Improved Format"

They're clearly trying to mimic the current gen of Facebook with this. I'm fine with that. Its still clunky and needs work, but as long as they keep updates regular, they can make this good. I just hope it isn't a one update then a long ass wait for repairs and maintenance.

This post was edited
RE: Teamtrue Please Explain

'm sure I'm gonna piss off a few of you. Friends of mine and not. As I hope all of you know that this is not a personal attack. But shut that fuck off, pay your fucking dues so that you can participate and have a say on the best fucking nudist site there is in the USA. If you don't like what you fucking see write a check and tell TT1/2 what you like and what you don't. Otherwise you don't have a fucking say in the matter. Am I fucking clear? Other than that, may all of you had a great day. Xoxoxo...Hawk

I have been "writing a check" for 6 years. The new format still sucks.

This post was edited

Get ride of the pink before I puke and make the font bigger

OK your trying to make it look like facebook . I am sick of it already

This post was edited

I agree. This new format is cumbersome and difficult to navigate. Nothing loads well and finding forums is a bit of a challenge. The old site worked fine. Why add in a useless and unfriendly upgrade?

This post was edited

Please, please revert to old website, this upgrade is awful and actually a step backwards

This post was edited

Please, please revert to old website, this upgrade is awful and actually a step backwards

Ditto

This post was edited

DITTO - DITTO

This post was edited

It takes time to get used to any new format. I have no problems with the new TN format. But when it comes to the speed of the website (very slow) and failure to actually reach chosen parts that is a different story. Very frustrating!!!

This post was edited
RE: "New Improved Format"

It takes time to get used to any new format. I have no problems with the new TN format. But when it comes to the speed of the website (very slow) and failure to actually reach chosen parts that is a different story. Very frustrating!!!

You say, "I have no problems with the new TN format." Then you list the problems you ARE having. That's confusing.

This post was edited
RE: RE: RE: "New Improved Format"

Both sites are working fine for me.I've experienced this before. Each time a site, that I've been on, has changed formats, servers and all that other techy mumbo jumbo ... there's is an adjustment period. I'll just struggle through it, like before, and the bugs will get worked out.I consider myself "ol' school" but don't buy into the "good ol' days", "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", or any of those things negative to change. Life changes, times change, tech changes faster than we can adjust but ... that's the way it is and if you're on the internet ... you need to adjust to the quick changes! ;-)

AMEN :)

This post was edited