RE:"New Improved Format"

It appears that it could be an IE issue. I have IE 11 with Win10 and this issue is always there. However going to Google Chrome and the dates and times appear to be correct.
I can see an issue with IE 11 since that version has had issues with different things since it was released by Microsoft.

This post was edited

I have just signed in using Firefox, and the post times are now back.

This post was edited

Ditto

This post was edited

Hey, I've launched a bunch of small tweaks and fixes. If you are experiencing things like "Just now" for all timestamps, please clear your cache or and try accessing the site again. Some users may still have the old javascript cached.

This post was edited

The time stamps are looking good in my Linux Firefox now. Good work! Thanks!

This post was edited

Umm, BTW, it's kinda annoying that when I post to this discussion, and choose "Return to discussion", it goes back to the very first page instead of to the last page (16 at the moment) where I was when I submitted a reply.

This post was edited

For Internet Explorer running on Windows 10 the dates looks good now.

Bob

This post was edited

For Internet Explorer running on Windows 8.1 Cellphone the dates looks good now.

Bob

This post was edited

Umm, BTW, it's kinda annoying that when I post to this discussion, and choose "Return to discussion", it goes back to the very first page instead of to the last page (16 at the moment) where I was when I submitted a reply.

I agree but, that is only one pain in the ass this new format has.

This post was edited

... If you are experiencing things like "Just now" for all timestamps, please clear your cache or and try accessing the site again...
Thanks. It works.

This post was edited