RE:Nude and boners

Covering up is not an option at the social nudist group I attend. It is clothing optional for women, but men must have their penis visible at all times. I believe this is to prevent men who stare at women etc.

That sounds rather sexist ! In fact it makes a mockery of the whole point of being naked in a group. To me that is putting men on the spot so that they don't get erect. That is wrong. If it's a nudist group, then EVERYONE should be naked, not just the guys.

Feel free to comment on my words. I personally feel that the above is wrong ! Just my opinion.

This post was edited

What made the midget cockeyed: He ran into an erection on the beach.

This post was edited

What made the midget cockeyed: He ran into an erection on the beach.

My my, aren't you the funny one with your wonderful jokes !

This post was edited

What made the midget cockeyed: He ran into an erection on the beach.My my, aren't you the funny one with your wonderful jokes !

Thank you, one tries one's best.

This post was edited
RE: Nude and boners

FLAGGEDThis discussion has gone far astray. The last post is inappropriatehere.Amendment I. Congress shall make no lawrespecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the freeexercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of thepress; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and topetition the government for a redress ofgrievances.YOU clickedon: RE: Nude and bonersIt's a discussion. Don't like? Don'tread!

This isn't a First Amendment issue. Freedom of Speech isn't Freedom from Criticism. The First Amendment means the government can't prevent you from speaking your mind. It doesn't prevent moderators of this site or anyone else from trying to keep the discussion on point, or saying that someone's post is inappropriate. After all, doesn't their Freedom of Speech allow them to say that?

This post was edited

When I was new to visiting nudist venues many years ago, I was worried about getting an erection, especially since I was usually going as the "dreaded single male". To lessen the chances of getting aroused, I used what I'll call the Something About Mary method. If you haven't seen the movie, Ben Stiller's character gets the advice to masturbate prior to going on his first date with Mary so that he won't be driven by his urges and do or say something stupid to screw up the date. Anyway, I did find that relieving some tension ahead of time seemed to quell my tendency for arousal. Just a reminder though, if you do use this method, be sure to check for any stray "hair gel" before you head out!

This post was edited

What made the midget cockeyed: He ran into an erection on the beach.My my, aren't you the funny one with your wonderful jokes !Thank you, one tries one's best.

It wasn't a compliment !

This post was edited

What made the midget cockeyed: He ran into an erection on the beach. My my, aren't you the funny one with your wonderful jokes !Thank you, one tries one's best.It wasn't a compliment !

It is a funny joke

This post was edited

Click on image below to see good Boner

This post was edited

I'm not exactly a n00b nudist and I still get erections when at the beach or swimming pool, even walking about my own home. If I'm with guys then there usually isn't a problem, but if women are present then I try and hide it.

A few years back I climbed out of the diving area at a nude swim, the water was extremely cold and I couldn't feel downstairs, but my penis was rock hard and no one complained, they just smiled or laughed.

I find it's only on this forum you get all the prudes, mostly the home nudists, I find.

This post was edited