RE:Who saw you naked last?

We have a neighbor who is a caregiver for my dad and she watches him Saturday and Sunday and we always have her stop by our house at least one of the days to pick up supplies that she might need so last summer one day I was home alone and I asked her to stop before she went to my dads and she said sure and then I asked if she minded if I wasn't dressed and she said not at all so when she showed up I answered the door naked and she came in. This lady was in the Navy and she said nudity doesn't bother her so with that in mind I greet her naked almost every week so she was the last one to see me naked this morning at 8:45 . Many times we just stand there and talk.

This post was edited

We keep our blinds open and our patio door blinds open, I would imagine several neighbors have seen us

This post was edited

We keep our blinds open and our patio door blinds open, I would imagine several neighbors have seen us

This post was edited

Was tiding up the gravel area between the entrance gates and the garage doors when I heard a wow from a lady (by the voice) who most likely was on a bike going past as I had my back to the lane so had no idea someone was coming along the lane.

This post was edited

A bunch of people at Sunny Rest resort in the Poconos.

This post was edited

A long term friend of mine who I didn't know was a nudist until he mentioned something at my house last week. We developed the conversation and it turned out he's been one for years. So we stripped off and carried on chatting.

This post was edited

Many fellow visitors of the naturists sauna that i go to regularly. It's most relaxing not have to bother about even a towel.

This post was edited

The lady next door and might be a man on a bike as he looked my way while I was in the garden, but did he see me or not I don't know.

This post was edited

The ladies next door 30 year old grandson, who is living with his gran while his new house is having major renovation work done on it. Yes he would have known I will be nude other times he had seen me but he would have only seen me from my wast up, but it was the first time I was seen in full view.

This post was edited

Yesterday, two buddies saw me when I helped paint their living room naked.

This post was edited