RE:Why are you shaved?

I'm shaved because I like the way in which it looks and feels. Over the years I have varied from full bush to trimmed, to very trimmed indeed so that it became "oh what the hell!" and with a quick (and careful) swipe of the razor all trace of hair was gone. Some times I let it grow back again - but only really for the pleasure of shaving it off.....Perverse, I know. Then the grey ones started to show....... No hair is better than grey hair.

This post was edited

I just tend to trim it down there. It looks more natural to me to have some but looks tidier to keep it trimmed. Just my opinion

This post was edited

I shave for a couple of reasons. It makes me feel better also a dark bush on white body draws the attention.

This post was edited

Trimmed pubic hair is sexiest to me. Too much hair looks sort of sloppy (imho), while no hair at all just looks weird.

This post was edited

It started a few years ago. I decided I didn't like the hairy look, I couldn't even see all of my parts for the fur covering. I decided to trim a little so I did trim a little. Days later I trimmed more and liked it better. Gradually it progressed like that until I finally got up the nerve to shave smooth. My wife isn't into the life style and isn't aware of the other sides of me so I was nervous about what she might say. Finally, I shaved my penis, scrotum and all the way into my ass crack and rectal area. I loved it! What a fresh and free feeling! Today, I'm in a sling after rotator cuff surgery and it restricts my right (dominant) arm so I cannot use it. I started getting stubbly and didn't like it so I developed a way to shave. I do it every two or three days and sit here now, nude and freshly shaved smooth and loving it. I can't imagine any other way. Walking on Blind Creek beach I see that the great majority of other nudists of both sexes agree with me. It increases the free and natural feeling for me.

This post was edited

I shave my pubic hairs because without shaving it's too hairy down there.... and shaving is easier than trimming. And without al that hair l feel more naked.

This post was edited

When I shave off all my pubic hair I feel so much more naked and exposed , it feels so much better when swimming naked too

This post was edited
RE: Why are you shaved?

I agree , buddy

This post was edited
RE: Why are you shaved?

I agree , buddy

This post was edited

I've been all natural with just a trimming every week or two for the past five years or so. Been thinking lately about shaving again.

This post was edited