RE:Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello I am Duane, a 61 year old nudist for 40 years off and on. I've been to several nude resorts but never a nude beach. Hoping to change that last part real soon. Anyone can message me I love to chat

This post was edited

I'm Jose, but call me Pepe. Recently graduated student in International Relations. In love with languages, traveling and making friends all over the world. I'm new to the website and I am trying to make new friends. I was introduced to the nudist lifestyle with Couchsurfing.

WhatsApp: +18573165626
Instagram: @pepegaldino

This website doesn't let you do much without being a premium member.

This post was edited

Hi, I'm 60 and have been going nude on and off for 40 years. Sadly my other half doesn't share my enthusiasm so most of my nude time is spent alone - on beaches or at naturist clubs. I would like to meet more fellow naturists from the UK. not sure if i Qualify for this group butwill post a pic anyway

This post was edited

Hi I'm Bob.
I had been going to Mazo Beach since 1996. I was just blown away by the freedom of being outside and being naked. Huge difference from being naked just inside! A few times I did lose control and "extended" myself. It was noticeable as I'm 8" in length and 7" in circumference. Wrapping a towel around the "periscope" didn't make it go down, so I had to roll on my belly and wait until things settled down. It was embarrassing the first couple of times. It would have been easier to hide if I had been smaller. Many of the ladies who saw what happened just smiled but said nothing. Never did hook up with anyone there. But it was enjoyable being clothed by the sun and letting it all hang out.
It would be nice to find another place, close by, to be naked outside. Or also where there are naked house parties.
I'm not as embarrassed as much any more when things perk up. But it feels good to walking and swaying with a stiffy. just as much, I'm sure that the ladies enjoying feeling the way their breasts jiggle and bounce when they walk. I don't go to nude places looking for sex, if it happens then it happens. I just enjoy being naked with others seeing and being seen.
I should mention that I live in south eastern side of Wisconsin, north of Milwaukee.

This post was edited

Hello to all the LPSG members! I'm a guy who has traveled the USA a fair bit over the years and visited several nude beaches. No longer shy about being nude with a group of nudists. Admittedly, I am only average endowed yet I admire members of any size. It would be great to be able to openly compliment a guy who owns a large penis as well as any other size and this is obviously one place to do that shamelessly. I would love to have a group of nude male friends at my home locations in southeast Iowa and west central Florida. Please feel free to friend me if you spend time in or near those areas!

This post was edited

Hi everyone, my name is Jay. I'm from Chicago but originally from Maryland. I've been into nudist for about 10 years, mainly just at home. Within the last 6 months or so I've started to be more active and outgoing with it. Thanks!

This post was edited

Hey Y'all!

I've been a member of this group for a little while and I realized that I have never introduced myself. I'm JC and I currently live in Charleston, SC. I first got into nudism after stumbling across Playalinda Beach while I was stationed in Orlando, Fl. I joined LPSG after chatting with a friend about the assumed correlation between penis size and race. Personally, I've seen both ends of the spectrum with many races and I'm just above average myself. I've enjoy the forums on LPSG and I've actually learned a lot about myself there,

Stay Naked!!

This post was edited

Hello, all.

Just want to remind all who have joined this group recently to please introduce yourselves in this thread. Thank you !

This post was edited

hi all new members!
41yo guy in Calgary Canada here

This post was edited

Single 43 year old living in Calgary Alberta Canada

This post was edited