RE:Does size matter?

Size of whatt??

This post was edited

Yes, size really does matter. I enjoy having a nice thick 12 inch one. My favourite is, pepperoni with plenty of cheese. I sometimes like Hawaiian, but not too much pineapple on it.

This post was edited

I've been married for 20 years and by her opinion from the very first time she has said oh what a perfect fitwe are. And I consider myself average.

This post was edited
RE: Does size matter?

I agree with you but even nudists can have self esteem issues or need their ego's stroked.
Probably due to damage in their past.
I personally deal with some validation issues from my youth.
Then there are others that pursue the dialog for the wrong reasons.
Too many variables in the human psyche to put any group in a box.

This post was edited

It would be nice to pee without it landing on your balls when it's in it's retracted mood! LOL!

This post was edited

I agree tennstud ! Im not well endowed but I dont care. This is what I was given so i dont care what others think. To me being a nudist is enjoying the freedom and living the free life I want. I enjoy making new friends and thos who wish to compare or Smirk I can do without. True nudists do not care about body shapes or sizes.

This post was edited

well put nudists do not care

This post was edited

Size of what? Ears, bicepts, egos, legs, fingers, butts, boobs, penis, elbows, nose!! These are all body parts each no greater than the other. To the True Nudist this question would be so abstract. Could mean any off the 100 different parts that make us who we are individuals with our own unique traits and mannerisms. This is our greatest gift, the gift of diversity. If we were all the same things would be boring. I like them all personally!

This post was edited

Big engines need big fuel tanks.

This post was edited

Big engines need big fuel tanks.

Relevance?

This post was edited