RE:Driving in the Nude

A couple years ago, my ex-gf and I had been visiting at our "friends" place south of town. Before we left, he put all our clothes in a bag then locked them in the trunk of our car. He lived in a townhome/apartment complex and we had to exit his place fully nude and make it through the parking lot to our car then drive clear across town (about 45 minutes) completely naked. Luckily, it was dark and we didn't get stopped. We laughed about how scary and exciting it had been after we made it home.

Im confused, is this something you wanted to do or was a dare? Because the way it reads you hand no choice but if the clothes were in the trunk of your car, why didnt you just open your trunk when you unlocked your car to drive home?

This post was edited

I really enjoy driving nude. My first try was just a personal dare to ride from a nudist resort near Sacramento to Los Angeles in a u haul truck. Great fun. Last summer i had reason to make many trips to Phoenix from Palmdale. I did most of these nude. Gas stops were a problem. I did several drive throughs with nothing but a smile. Skinny dipping in the Colorado has been a long time tradition. I've found several easy ways to do that. Much better than going along the river and getting stuck in the sand. I've tried short trips and found it to much bother. My new car has dark tint on the windows and makes me feel more secure than I perhaps ought to. I do enjoy my rides.

This post was edited
RE: Driving in the Nude To Andy & Di

Hope you have recovered and are well.

This post was edited

such fun.

This post was edited

Not often, wife does not approve. I live near a small community in central MO. It's twelve miles from our local W.M. to the house and about a year and a half ago I decided to make the trip home nude. Off came the clothes and away I went two lane all the way, it was the most exhilarating 15 minute drive of my life. Two lane highway all the way, passed several oncoming cars without worry met a few tractors and waved as w ed passed. Stopped at the turn off to the house and checked for traffic none coming got out and got the mail and then drove down to the house unloaded the car and entered the house. Where my wife met me saying she thought I was sick driving naked. Only drive nude when alone now and then, longest drive 84 naked lovely miles.

This post was edited

Wow!
My WNBR experieces were fun and somehow didn't include an after party. I'm so jeolus.

This post was edited
RE:Nude in the convertible :)

Have made several trips like you describe. Such fun. One of my trips caught me in traffic with the top down & over a mountain pass. I was successful in passing the cars. However, the cause of the slow down was a wildfire crew truck. They were higher than me and it took a long time to pass going up hill. It was probably a good laugh back at the dorm.

This post was edited
RE: Nude driving

???

This post was edited

we drive nude alot, mostly the wife. she hate's being stuck in the car, so she gets nude and makes her feel better

This post was edited

Driving nude is one off the best things to do.

In Germany it is allowed, as long as you have no sexual intercorse or leaves the car nude
(German Law states as long as there is no public interest, you cannot be punished even for that)

Short drives I do textile, buit my last voyages to nude camping sides (each 300 to 400km) I did nude
and didn't bother to put on clothes at the rest places.

Cheers,

Chris

This post was edited