RE:WHO SAW YOU LAST?!

A was supposed to go out to our local nude spot with an old friend, but she had to bail out because she couldnt find a sitter. Next thing I know, I get a text from a visitor from out of town. We had breakfast and she asked if I had any other suggestions. I said Lets go skinny dipping! She said YES! So, we went down to Mira Vista for a few hours and swam and talked. A good Saturday.

This post was edited

My friend and I were on our way to Marquessa nude beach in Spain. We had already stripped off and sort of covered out intimate parts with something flimsy. A young mum drove up with her two young children. I saw she had a completely flat tyre and we offered to change it. With all that bending, crouching and kneeling to jack the car up and change the tyre our flimsy covers hid nothing. She and her children watched intently and then thanked us. We went onto the beach and stopped to photograph this sign, only to see them walking past.

Later a man saw me waiting for a tattoo through the shop window. Attracted by my piercings he came in for a closer look, particularly at my PA.

This post was edited
RE:WHO SAW YOU LAST?

today morning, my colleague who stayed over at my place last night for a drink.

Last evening he came to my place as we have planned to hit a pub. But none of our friend could manage as it was raining heavily. so both of us brought some drinks from outside and started the party at my room. With just a few tea candles around and no other lights, drinks, snacks n superb songs on speaker. Discussion started with office politics and flowed to sex and sexual things. accidentally I touched his dick n realised he is hard and uncomfortable. Told him not to be so formal and gave by boxer so that he can change. I was anyways in boxer and tee. He changed and we continued till late night. Morning he was little shy as we have discussed so many things, including our personal experiences and dick sizes. Wanted him to feel comfortable and normal about our party. So tried talking to him and I was hard again. It was visible from outside. He asked, If I wear underwear at home. I replied no and also that I like nudism. He said thats something interesting. I took that chance and asked him if he wanna njoy some moments like that. He was hesitating, so I took the initiative and been naked. He saw and joined too.

This post was edited

Ordered for a massage online. The guy arrived at my place and asked me to change over to disposable undies. I told him i would prefer to go with out it. The guy was ok with it. Meanwhile some one knocked my door and i was already nude. So decided to open the door as such. It was the amazon delivery guy. He looked surprised but didnt say anything.

This post was edited

I was hiking nude in my favorite spot last fall and heard a noise in front of me. Usually I don't run into anyone on the trail as it is a bit remote but sure enough down the path coming at me was a medium size dog with his owner close behind him. I had nowhere to go so I just smiled, said hey and he sort of grunted, passed by, and we each kept going.
What was interesting is that since this was my favorite hiking spot, I figured I might change my times so as not to run into anyone again, (I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable but if I'm there I'm going to be nude) so I did this for several weeks and sure enough almost every time I was there, no matter the time, I ran into this same man and his dog. He never did anything more than grunt that first time, but it seemed that he was determined to run into naked me. I thought this was funny and figured that if he wanted a look at naked me, I would give him every opportunity.

This post was edited

My son's ex girlfriend who stopped in unannounced to pick up some things she had left at our house. Before that the meter reader because I forgot which day he was coming.

This post was edited

My house boy ! Today !
He usually knocks when he gets into the bedroom .
Anyways he just entered the room and started cleaning .-))

This post was edited

It was the Yodel delivery man yesterday. I spend the day naked and have a robe hanging behind the door in case of callers. But this guy was knocking insistently. So I opened the door naked. At first I half hid behind the door. That didn't work as there were two big heavy parcels. I had to fling the door wide open and grab each parcel with both hands, carry it in and (turning my back) put it on the stairs. Then I had to sign for them. The delivery guy just carried on as normal. Maybe the door is answered by a nude man every day. I guess anyone walking past would have seen me too. I was too busy to notice.

This post was edited

Don't remember the exact date but was July of last year. This is going to be a bit of a ramble just to put you in the picture.
I live in a remote rural area of the country, there is a small road which is about 500 ft from the back of my house and any traffic that passes on it I would hear from inside my house,my driveway loops right around my house, plus from my kitchen I can easily spot any approaching car, due to having big glass double doors and I have dogs who start barking anytime someone passes.
I was in my kitchen around 3pm cooking, going back & forth to the fridge and cupboard, busy with all the usual stuff, when I thought I heard a tap on the glass of the doors. I turned around and there was this delivery van with the driver inside & a youngster standing at my door with some paperwork in his hands. I had nowhere to go & had no chance of covering up. So I walked over as if I was fully clothed , opened the door and said "are you ok?" I could see he was more embarrassed than I was as his face went bright red, he asked in as calm a voice as he could muster , " Sorry to bother you but we've a delivery for so & so , do you know where it is?" Told him it was about 3miles down the road ,gave him directions and closed the door.
To this day I have to wonder how the hell they drove into my property without me either hearing or seeing them do so.

This post was edited

Four of us went on a hike on the moors yesterday. We normally hike in the nude but it was cold. We hiked down a small valley to shelter from the wind, going to the point where the valley stream goes under the local road. At that point I stripped off for the return hike and than put on a light scarf as a toga to shelter from the wind. Several cars passed as I was changing. I was easily seen. We walked back to the reservoir at the start of our walk. The last part of the walk was more exposed so I decided to change back. Just then a water board van drove very close past us.

This post was edited