RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Once again I'd like to remind all new members to please use this thread to introduce yourselves in.
It needn't be your full life history but something about yourself and your reasons behind joining our group would be nice.
Welcome

This post was edited

Hi all

Norwegian naturist here. Average sized, I think my self. Fascinated by you large guys, and interesting to hear about the matter!

Stay nude :)

This post was edited

hi there, I am a 42yo reasobly fit nudist guy from Melbourne Australia.
i consider myself bisexual as i enjoy nudity and sex With both..and recently also couples. i have been visiting nudebaches since my early 20's and have met several friends there over the years.
i am 7'' uncut myself but have from an early age been very fascinated With those who are bigger and thicker than me...

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

I'd like all members to please introduce themselves. It doesn't have to be your full life story but please let us know who you are and what brings you here.

Hi! I'm a 20 something who generally enjoys his nude body. Not so much on the internet as much as in person. I found the LPSG a few years ago and have enjoyed finding a community to discuss the enjoyment and taboos that come with being a bit larger. I think there has to be some overlap with men between the two groups.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello everyone. You can call me Dre and I am new to the group. I have always had the spirit of nudism in me and when I was a child I dabbed in it a little before my parents told me that i wasnt able to practice it in their house because it was sinful. The moment I moved out I began practicing in home nudism just recently I decided to completely abandon the textile lifestyle and is now always naked unless I have to work. I have hosted a couple of nude gatherings at my place with great success. I am looking to make local friends that I can get really close with that feels the same and practice nudism

This post was edited

Hello, new to the group. Im also recently new to nudism. Ive been hanging out at my house nude for years now, but just last year made my first visit to Blacks Beach in CA. What a fantastic experience! I loved the freedom and feeling of it all and not a single judging eye. I even made it back for a second trip at the end of the year. Looking forward to more experiences like that.

This post was edited

Once again I ask that all new members of the group please introduce themselves using this thread. Thank you all very much

This post was edited

Hi! We are Holly & Jim! We both use this account but Holly is the one who is usually on because of Jims work schedule.My husband Jim has a fairly large penis but He says it has never really caused him any trouble.My breasts, however, have been an obstacle for me most of my life. A lot of my experiences with my breasts mirror a lot of experiences Ive read about here recently with the staring and embarrassment.I originally joined TN as a way to find women who have had similar experiences and get over my hang ups & nervousness. The TN community has been very supportive and Ive been able to come out of my shell a bit. Funny how there isnt a large breasts support group here, but it seems like I may be able to relate here.

Its interesting youre sharing this as part of this group. Recently Ive come to think a man with a large penis and/or scrotum has some of the same issues as a woman with large breasts. First, they can get extra attention in public. Second, when restricted with clothing and/or undergarments its uncomfortable. Third, this discomfort is a contributor to embracing and enjoying nudity.

This post was edited

HUNG 9 - or SLAMMER9 - are my nicknames.
Retired SEX WORKER - now GAY MENS RETREAT FAILITATOR
Tall, dark and handsome, 63 - slim and smooth, big fat dick and balls and proud of my manhood. earned a fortune with my cock and balkls over the years.
Bournemouth south coast of England based.
Gay Naturist Hotel owner.
ASK FOR DETAILS

This post was edited

Hey all, l'm Jack. New to the group and newish to naturism/nudism. The role of the penis in naturism/nudism is intriguing... I suppose it's like people talking about fashion in the textiles world.

This post was edited