RE:Home deliveries

Takes one person to call the police for exposing yourself to them.

Although we nudist know that's not the case or meant to be sexual...others see it as taboo and sexual assault. Always save your ass

This post was edited

I normally have a pair of shorts handy. There have just been a couple of occasions when I havent had them around and had to open the door naked, and never had a problem with the delivery person.My bigger concern when I have had to answer the door naked, or miss the delivery, is other people on the street as my front door is very visible to whoever might be walking past.As one delivery driver said, they have seen it all before. Many times.

Glad to see someone else say shorts, implying no shirt.
Surprising how many men on this nudist site say they also put on a shirt to answer the door!

This post was edited

I try to remember to be clothed if I am expecting a delivery but If they catch me nude I take the delivery as I am. Most drivers just want to get their deliveries done and would not wish to wait for somebody who was naked to dress.

This post was edited

I just wear short pants and open the door, very easy. the only problem is that sometimes the bulge is a little evident without underwear but I have never noticed the delivery man look down.

Glad to hear from another no shirt male.

This post was edited

A hook near the door- A Robe - hanging on it

POST# 2 Four months ago

This post was edited

Glad to hear from another no shirt male.Thanks. I barely wear shirts at home ;)

Same here I also walk, bike and drive shirtles and put one on when I get somewhere that requires it,

This post was edited

Glad to hear from another no shirt male.Thanks. I barely wear shirts at home ;)

You should join my group, Shirtless Men.

This post was edited

"A hook near the door"---I totally agree. I have a "coat rack" on the entry way wall so that my nudist friends can hang their clothes when they arrive. It also holds a pair of pants that can be quickly slipped on if needed when answering the door. Fortunately the security screen door has a one-way view during the day so I can even stay nude and talk without anyone seeing me. But at night, if someone is at the door, I always put on the pants first.

This post was edited

Years ago, early 1960's, I worked for UPS. This was back in the days when every package had to be signed for. Nudity wasn't a big thing then and many times I would be greeted at the door by someone either totally naked or in a robe, that would usually come open when I asked for the signature. I saw many signs that stated that a nudists lived here. Just part of the day. I must say that some days were more enjoyable then others.

This post was edited

Good to have a delivery person's perspective. Of course times have changed...

I will always put something on for someone whose job brings them onto our property - I keep a pareu tucked on a shelf in the library, towels in the barn and by the outdoor shower, and of course clothes in the bathroom / bedroom part of the house, so there's always something. If I'm outside or on the lanai, I won't make a mad dash for privacy, but I will put on whatever's at hand when I can conveniently get to it.

For solicitors / proselytizers, not so much. I know I've offended a couple of such people, and that doesn't feel good at all. The Mormon guys, on the other hand, have been perfectly happy to chat up a naked guy. When our house was just under construction, so there was NO place to hide, a pair even offered to stay and help me with the work I was, nakedly, doing. Another pair found me gardening crouched naked deep in weeds, and simply began their discussion of the Book of Alma as soon as I stood up. (I did mosey to the shower for a towel before inviting them inside.)

This post was edited