RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

hello everyone, my name is Ronnie. I am 24yr old guy based in Bruce county Canada. i was a bit of prude for 22 yr of my life then things got interesting when i first visited the Toronto nude beach accidentally. As i was with company i couldn't fully strip down on beach but that got me curious and i stat exploring new nudism supporting places. on my first visit to a nude beach i feel relaxed, shy, anxious, and fun at the same time. That was indeed a great experience. i have a an penis size of 6.5' inches but i got to 3-4 guys at beach who were well hung of at least 8 inches.
I do not have specific reason to be in this group but just to meet new friends and explore more things.

This post was edited

hello wonderful naked people around the world I have a full introduction on my profile page, if you would like to know more about me swing over at your leisure.
gary

This post was edited

hey all
im 31 yo male, as a kid always likes to get naked and think about it. In my early 20s, I felt more ready and confident as a nudist.
I'm into male bonding, just being a man hang nude, chat and meet other cool nudists. I related with the name of the group, so I joined.
hope ur all doing fine these days, stay healthy and nude! :)

This post was edited

Welcome!

This post was edited

28yo nudist from Australia.
Have been a nudist for about 7 years. Mostly spend time at home or the beach nude. Have always been told: "No wonder youre a nudist. you look great [down there]" which is at the same time a compliment, is not actually the reason i became a nudist

This post was edited

Hey,guys
I am Sumit, 35 year Male from Mumbai india.
Love to meet with like minded people around the globe.
Been naturist from last 5 years and exploring myself.

Any person any time wants to visit India can msg me or contact me on my cell phone +91 93286 90131.
Thanks

This post was edited

Hi. I'm a gay nudist and have been my whole life, but haven't been able to practice my naturism until I moved out on my own. I've always had a fascination with large penises, even though they hurt during sex. They're still fun to mess around with when soft.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello. I've always been a nudist but only recently fully understood it.
I'd always wanted to be naked around my friends, classmates, roommates...but never felt it was okay to act on it.

I'm drawn to this site mainly as a means of exploring this and hearing others' stories.

This post was edited

Hey there, 59-year-old naturist, widowed three years ago and missing my x-large husband. Hoping to offer some support to anyone needing it. hope to talk soon.

This post was edited

Man I did not know you lost your husband, that is so sad & heartbreaking. I am sure he is the heavens looking down and watching over you. I will put both of you in my payers.

Just FYI and I am sure you already know the scripture, but Jesus says in the New Testament that God created homosexuals and Christian who miss quote God by ignoring this are doing Satan's work for him.

God loves you and your husband the way he created you both and so do I.

God Bless,
Ronny

ps. Stay Naked & Be Happy

This post was edited